View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

11 45.83%
  • I did not like this Event

6 25.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

8 33.33%
  • Sunsnake Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Greensight Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Flame Queen Dragon

12 50.00%
  • Fire Blood Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Cross Road Posts

0 0%
  • Rookery

1 4.17%
  • Mystic Maps

4 16.67%
  • Firapples

8 33.33%
  • Raw marbles

1 4.17%
  • Haunted Maple

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Party is Coming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    so what is people's plan on the chapter7, act 4=breed with sunsnake?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I may just go with a Bingo square to breed with Sunsnake. I used so many boosts with my common fails I need to replenish. If I'm tying to get a short breeding time maybe Air? I don't want to have a red/purple outcome bc I've had so many Titans etc. Good question!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so what is people's plan on the chapter7, act 4=breed with sunsnake?
    I had planned on either breeding it with Fire or Olympus but, unfortunately, I can't find any combo to breed Sunsnake with without a Titan as a possibility. I'm going to just pray I don't breed that 32 hour waste of time. Storm8 should get rid of that dragon as well.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 04-03-19 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I had planned on either breeding it with Fire or Olympus but, unfortunately, I can't find any combo to breed Sunsnake with without a Titan as a possibility. I'm going to just pray I don't breed that 32 hour waste of time. Storm8 should get rid of that dragon as well.
    I don't think it's possible to evade the possibility of breeding a Titan, but we might try to increase the chances of our getting 4-hour and 3-hour dragons by pairing the Sunsnake with an Air Dragon, where we might end up with a Gold Pheasant, Weasel, Honeymoon or New England dragon.

Update:

Breeding Sunsnake with Air produced a 3-hour New England. Good luck to everyone trying to avoid the Titan
    Last edited by deadpixel; 04-04-19 at 01:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    & that is why i posed the question. because i looked at all the possibilities & figured air had the best outcome. but usually i can find one pairing that outshines the others.

Update:
    i bred w/ air & got a 4 hour timer. so waiting to see what pops up
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 04-04-19 at 06:10 AM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

& that is why i posed the question. because i looked at all the possibilities & figured air had the best outcome. but usually i can find one pairing that outshines the others.
    In situations where there is a potential for a few undesirable outcomes, the best solution would actually be to find a pairing with as many results as possible, better yet if it had many short-timed failures, to reduce your chances of encountering the dreaded ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    In situations where there is a potential for a few undesirable outcomes, the best solution would actually be to find a pairing with as many results as possible, better yet if it had many short-timed failures, to reduce your chances of encountering the dreaded ones.
    You guys did great! I may put Island in there. Like you say, the more options the better. And just maybe if I get a long breed it will be the Diamond I need. I'm a day behind everyone bc I started later trying to breed common.

Executive Chef
    I didn't calculate any possibly outcomes; I just threw Sunsnake in with whoever. On one account I had a Bingo goal to breed red and green, so I bred Sunsnake with a Quetzal and got 21 hours. Is that Island? UGH!!! On my other account I was in the middle of something and couldn't do a Bingo task, so I threw him in with Diamond (always gotta try for a hybrid!) and got 18 hours, I think. I don't know what that is. So both of my Sunsnakes are officially unable to quest for an entire day.

Rhino Keeper

Update:
    i bred w/ air & got a 4 hour timer. so waiting to see what pops up
    I did the same as you for the time. Can't wait to see what it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding Air & Sunsnake has worked out well for the players above but this combo can result in 24 different dragons. Included in the mix are longer breeding times of 16, 18, 19, 20 & 32 hours. Just so nobody has an unhappy surprise. I fear it bc I seem to be on a roll of long breeding lately. The Mist chapter gave me a 21 hour Social dragon. 4 hours or even 10 would be a welcome change.😊 Good luck!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast