Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Videos

My watch video on 2 fantasy forest Islands and 2 Dragon Story Islands have stopped working, I just get a black screen with video failed on it, anything I can do please ? My dragon story island are ASapphireStar and Storm8DivaD same for Fantasy Forest.

Rhino Keeper
    My option to watch videos dissappeared a few days ago. Also the option for "bonus gems" (where you have the option to visit advertiser's promotions) is gone. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thank you, and best wishes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    My option to watch videos dissappeared a few days ago. Also the option for "bonus gems" (where you have the option to visit advertiser's promotions) is gone. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thank you, and best wishes.
    They come and go for all of us. As far as I can tell, it's completely random.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Are the videos per account or per device?

Fashion Designer
    I access all three of my accounts from the same device. Most of the time, only 1 or 2 will have videos to watch. I haven't counted the number of videos I get per session, but I'd say around 10. Often, once the videos become available and I've watched all that I can, if I log into another account and come back, there will be more videos available. But I truly have found no pattern, rhyme, or reason to how the game determines when it will or won't offer videos.
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    They come and go for all of us. As far as I can tell, it's completely random.
    Thanks. I've just never had mine go away before. I've had the videos since they first started doing them. Oddly enough, they came back within about 12 hours of my post. Also the option to earn bonus gems came back too.

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care

Executive Chef
    I always save my video's watch for the "free spin to win".
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    ^I only save them when the Spin to Win is going on. They come and go regardless of whether I watch them or not. If I have time, I watch them. If I don't, oh well. To me, the occasional bombs, gems, and runes make up for the multitude of coins and food. And of course, there's always a chance of scoring one of the animals!

Executive Chef
    This video ALWAYS crashes your game. It lets you watch entire video, but before you get reward for it - game crashes - EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Video1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	43384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Video2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	43385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Video3.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	43386

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This video ALWAYS crashes your game. It lets you watch entire video, but before you get reward for it - game crashes - EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Thanks for bringing this up. I've flagged this over for them to check. Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast