Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    What is the Fire Engine? I do not remember that. It drops gold?
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    There are other places where you can see the tasks of an event in Castle story with pictures and a widely written explanation for a high-level players but you definitely need to search better, but obviously you don't get it. Sorry, lol...
    Bless your heart.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Please do not say me - that the black is white ... in the Forum the tasks were recorded only for low levels players. This is a kind of discrimination against players at higher levels. I cannot tolerate such an action in this Forum and i stop attending it. I also want to say you that and your opinion is not relevant to me at all, Goodbye!
    Once again....bless your heart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Is that another southerner playing? XD

Honestly just feels like someone trying to make waves while the rest of us appreciate the hard work and dedication others provide. Maybe Kaz was right to leave the Pit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You're welcome to use any source for information. Please note that fan pages are also run by normal players who are kind enough to generate those pages for the community. They also only have access to information normal players do. They won't be able to offer any compensation if the information presented to you contains a typo or has missing data. We hope you understand this expectation.
    There are games that compensate for players, such as Bug in the game. I had one before, but I wasn't compensated by Castle story for that. I would hardly get compensation here за грешна информация lol ... but I wrote that I wanted compensation because I was influenced by my anger for misspelled tasks in the forum, which contradicts every Politics in every reputable game. I am obviously mistaken that Castle story also belongs to this type of games, sorry. There is a Blog on the Internet that very accurately and always describes all the tasks for each Castle story event very precise and upfront manner and never misinformation is ever allowed there. This time, the tasks on this blog have been delayed, so I entered the forum, which I am very sorry for. This will now be a good lesson for me, which taught me that it is better to wait a little longer than to read the wrong metrics that are written here. Thank you for your attention!...

Executive Chef
    Back to the game, reporting that I got a golden egg in my first pink flamingo collection. I did raise them all from chicks; already have way too many cute decorations taking space so a finglechick would just be another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I wish the same for you, lol...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's terrific! Yes I did this morning too (golden egg). Also gold nuggets are plentiful with all this rock chopping. I was able to chop all the ones from expanding so it's cleared more space, so win/win!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That's terrific! Yes I did this morning too (golden egg). Also gold nuggets are plentiful with all this rock chopping. I was able to chop all the ones from expanding so it's cleared more space, so win/win!
    Yes, I love rock chopping events more than tree ones generally because of the possibility of gold goodies! Although we now have to chop soooo many aspen trees, those are welcome.

Also greatly appreciated are all those people who volunteer their time in this Forum. Also greatly appreciated are all those people who exhibit tolerance & understanding when us human beings occasionally (being human) make typos, ask silly questions, unintentionally go off topic, and exhibit other human foibles!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Making progress!
    I am crafting my second friend for the Wild Flamingo whilst wondering what Flamingo Perfume smells like
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

I just want to restate my thanks to SW and the hard working mods and developers. This forum makes all the difference♥️