Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "sneak peek" goal?
    It's kind of like "teaser" goals. They are pointless as far as rewards go, but they start the storyline for the next update.

If the resources needed (rat tails, jewels, wool) are tight for you, you can skip these goals and still participate in the main event/quest when it happens next week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    It's kind of like "teaser" goals. They are pointless as far as rewards go, but they start the storyline for the next update.

If the resources needed (rat tails, jewels, wool) are tight for you, you can skip these goals and still participate in the main event/quest when it happens next week.
    How do you know for sure these are 'Sneak Peak' goals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    How do you know for sure these are 'Sneak Peak' goals?
    We have only one report so far that they are, but it makes total sense. And I don't see why anyone would lie about this goal chain not offering any reward.

I am, however, hoping that a mod will confirm this. I believe it was confirmed by the mods that the pre-spring event goals were not necessary to actually do the spring event (and in fact, they hurt you as they drained resources).

So, mods, can we get it confirmed that these are just pre-goals and that they are not necessary to participate in whatever update happens next week?

In the meantime, while we wait for more official confirmation, I would gather the resources you need, but do NOT give them yet. It's 15 rat tails, 15 truffles, 50 jewels, and 30 wool I believe. You can start gathering them, but don't use them unless we hear that it's necessary (which, I highly doubt it will be).

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    So the feasts we have ready don't count, since it is PREPARE ..
    I prefer "prepare" to "give" though because at least you aren't using things you might not have extras of... Even if you have 77 in inventory you'll now have 78 instead of being one less in exchange for the reward of some glue
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2249[1].jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	20523

Mom's coming to town

Name:	IMG_2250[1].jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	20524

Name:	IMG_2251[1].jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	20525

Name:	IMG_2252[1].jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	20526

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I prefer "prepare" to "give" though because at least you aren't using things you might not have extras of... Even if you have 77 in inventory you'll now have 78 instead of being one less in exchange for the reward of some glue
    Not even glue ! lol Thing is I need to make bread ( for breaded fish) as I used my stock for the Plume Hive adventure... sigh...but it is fun so no hurry
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Luckly I had a feast ready in my kitchen.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 20527
    This just showed up in my kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 20527
    This just showed up in my kingdom
    Strange this popped up for me at the start of the goal!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Finally a useable value pack, great! But Apple has banned me from my 14-day return right of apps and so I get every time I make an in-app purchase a message and also an e-mail telling me that I am "no longer eligible to cancel this purchase". That is like being punished for buying. That sucks. I don't like to buy anything anymore.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast