Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    you can complete the craft ahead of time but wait until the game prompts you to do so. FYI spells, crafts, quests can be completed ahead of time,
    but have to wait until prompted to collect. hope this makes sense.
    If it says "HAVE" an elemental altar or whatever then you can craft in advance, that's what I did, I crafted and placed mine two days early while waiting for the next chapter to start. If it says "CRAFT" whatever the item is then you need to wait until prompted or you have to just do I tall over again.

Kinda like one of the achievements was to "HAVE" the Noble Crystal.....got that months ago so it counted right away.

Rhino Keeper
    hip hip hooray... just completed the tale. arcane is now in my nest. Thanks neighbors for all your generosity of sending me mysterious energies. could not have done it without your help. A special thanks to Anaboe whose guideline helped me tremendously with chapter 10 acts 2-4. I was racking my brains on how to complete these acts until I saw your posting...thanks again. by far the the most stress free tales I've completed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    hip hip hooray... just completed the tale. arcane is now in my nest. Thanks neighbors for all your generosity of sending me mysterious energies. could not have done it without your help. A special thanks to musicross whose guideline helped me tremendously with chapter 10 acts 2-4. I was racking my brains on how to complete these acts until I saw your posting...thanks again. by far the the most stress free tales I've completed.
    congrats on a bug less energy collection and wd on your dragon , im still waiting to get mine given me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessfreddie0925 View Post
    If it says "HAVE" an elemental altar or whatever then you can craft in advance, that's what I did, I crafted and placed mine two days early while waiting for the next chapter to start. If it says "CRAFT" whatever the item is then you need to wait until prompted or you have to just do I tall over again.

Kinda like one of the achievements was to "HAVE" the Noble Crystal.....got that months ago so it counted right away.
    you are absolutely right, we must pay great attention to details.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I'm curious, have you always been able to craft in advance? Only once was I able to craft ahead , the Regal Rug...all other times I have I ended up stuck crafting again when the act prompted me
    Yes, but you need to pay attention to the verb used. If it says CRAFT, then you need to wait for the prompt to collect. If it says HAVE, then you can collect anytime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Yes, but you need to pay attention to the verb used. If it says CRAFT, then you need to wait for the prompt to collect. If it says HAVE, then you can collect anytime.
    Thanks for pointing that out, after having to craft again I just waited for the game prompts to avoid the mess all over, didn't pay attention to detail. Lesson learned, Thank you ☺

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping I can get the 12 requests and complete 4 battles in about 11 hours...
    Ugh. So much work to not finish if I can't get what I need. :/

I know this is a silly question but what is the best way to breed love? I put virtue and light together to avoid the long 33 hour virtue fails but instead I got an 18 hr melody. ...

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I know this is a silly question but what is the best way to breed love? I put virtue and light together to avoid the long 33 hour virtue fails but instead I got an 18 hr melody. ...
    Olympus and either Virtue, Kitsune or Black Swan will do it.

Executive Chef
    All done, Prime Arcane safely on the nest. Timing worked well, the 8 hour crops overnight for the runestones meant not too much of dint in my food production schedule. Had to fight 6 battles as Warrior Prince decided to lose one and then he was in the spa when I needed hom again, but all in all a smooth Tales for me.

Many thanks to my great neighbours for their super timely responses. I tend to see who is asking for energy, and ask them back, plus a few extras I know will be on. So no problems for me.

My target now is to try to get to a base line of 200,000 apples on hand. I have no major feeding projects at the moment, so a good time to save up.

Congratulations to those already finished and good planning wishes to those in the final days.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel