Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Have just bred Infinity. Got another Diamond and thought that it would be ages until I got another Ultra, then Night then Infinity!

Next target is either Diamond Prism or Glimmer. Any tips?
    I’d love to know how best to breed Glimmer. I’ve been trying DiamondxRainbow for ages....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I’d love to know how best to breed Glimmer. I’ve been trying DiamondxRainbow for ages....
    Sadly, that is the best combo to use since it has the least amount of fails. It took me forever to get Glimmer.

For the last several months, I've been using Diamond/Peacock and Neo Diamond/Neo Purple trying for Gossamer. All I get are Magic and Peacock fails with the exception of a couple Anubis fails. I must have tried over a hundred times already
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Been trying for Gossamer forever and ever. Just put in Neo Diamond with Peacock (usually I put it with Neo Purple) and got it!!!! Soooo happy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Been trying for Gossamer forever and ever. Just put in Neo Diamond with Peacock (usually I put it with Neo Purple) and got it!!!! Soooo happy
    Awesome! Congratulations! Gossamer is so pretty. She is one of my favorite Diamonds.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Awesome! Congratulations! Gossamer is so pretty. She is one of my favorite Diamonds.
    Thanks so much Now I only need Diamond Prism and Black Diamond to complete my Diamond collection

ETA: there are two expired Diamonds that I don't have (Neo Valiant & Neo Ophiuchus) but hope to get via the Codex someday.

Executive Chef
    In addition to the free S8 dragon, S8 Santa must have felt like I was a good girl this year as he generously let me breed a Beryl Dragon (yes, I know it is one of the easier diamond dragons to breed, but still) on my old account and some other diamond hybrid on MyMonta account over the holidays. I'm not sure yet what it is. I didn't breed it, but my baby account *finally* got to 1600 Essence which I used to craft an Achilles Dragon. So that's a new diamond hybrid for each of my accounts. 😊 Now they are going to sit there and take up space in nests until the next Wotld Event starts on Friday. They should help me get off to a good start.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks so much Now I only need Diamond Prism and Black Diamond to complete my Diamond collection

ETA: there are two expired Diamonds that I don't have (Neo Valiant & Neo Ophiuchus) but hope to get via the Codex someday.
    I don't think Neo Valiant is craftable. 😕

Executive Chef
    In addition to the free S8 dragon, S8 Santa must have felt like I was a good girl this year as he generously let me breed a Beryl Dragon (yes, I know it is one of the easier diamond dragons to breed, but still) on my old account and some other diamond hybrid on MyMonta account over the holidays. I'm not sure yet what it is. I didn't breed it, but my baby account *finally* got to 1600 Essence which I used to craft an Achilles Dragon. So that's a new diamond hybrid for each of my accounts. �� Now they are going to sit there and take up space in nests until the next Wotld Event starts on Friday. They should help me get off to a good start.
    i will have to remember to craft achilles during the next lb.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think Neo Valiant is craftable. ��
    Yes, currently it is not craftable but I check regularly and sometimes the status changes without any warning or notice. So I keep Neo Valiant on my wish list

Banned
    Too bad Diamond seems to not be able to bred anymore. All these stupid common dragons that S8 refuses to get rid of are mucking things up. Instead of 43:59 showing up on islands we're over slammed with 3:59. Oh, and I'm starting a thread about these commons and I hope it doesn't get moved to the suggestions thread as it's not a suggestion, it's a problem.