Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I would just go to the market, look at Diamond type dragons, and see which ones appeal to you. I would like to get a Quasar, so Cosmic and Diamond.
    all i keep getting is cosmic over and over
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I just got a Beryl dragon using Cactus and Rainbow King. Weird combo, but okay.

Banned
    I just got a Beryl dragon using Cactus and Rainbow King. Weird combo, but okay.
    The diamond element stayed and the rainbow element broke down into blue/yellow but the blue stayed giving you Beryl. Congratulations! Beryl is a great dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    The diamond element stayed and the rainbow element broke down into blue/yellow but the blue stayed giving you Beryl. Congratulations! Beryl is a great dragon.
    Thank you! I'm excited to add him to my "vale" (or whatever it is called where dragons live).

Executive Chef
    Got a second Beryl on that account. Rainbow King sure likes making baby Beryls! Sorry, I don't remember what I bred him with.

Got a second Beryl on that account. Rainbow King sure likes making baby Beryls! Sorry, I don't remember what I bred him with.
    Congrats! My island seems to have diamond fever cause I?ve bred 5 diamonds in the last week - 2 quetzals, 2 infinity?s and 1 ridgeback!! I?ve never seen anything like this but I?m wondering if your chances of getting a diamond dragon are higher during dragon tales & tournaments...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat4115 View Post
    Congrats! My island seems to have diamond fever cause I?ve bred 5 diamonds in the last week - 2 quetzals, 2 infinity?s and 1 ridgeback!! I?ve never seen anything like this but I?m wondering if your chances of getting a diamond dragon are higher during dragon tales & tournaments...
    Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations! I still don't have an Infinity on any of my accounts. I have no idea if the odds are higher during those times are not.

Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations! I still don't have an Infinity on any of my accounts. I have no idea if the odds are higher during those times are not.
    I just kept breeding quetzal & diamond together and first I got 2 more quetzals but then I bred 2 infinity?s back to back! Then I switched to breeding ridgeback & diamond and I got another ridgeback. I think it?s the best way to get an infinity dragon cause the fail times are very low and any quetzal fails (or ridgeback/crusader) can be traded for 100 essence each.

Executive Chef
    so i shoved 2 of my diamonds back into the nest. i get a 44 hour timer. yay! but yet whenver i try to breed any diamond hybrids, i get a fail
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Have just bred Infinity. Got another Diamond and thought that it would be ages until I got another Ultra, then Night then Infinity!

Next target is either Diamond Prism or Glimmer. Any tips?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary