Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Possible Christmas World Event

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad this is staring closer to Christmas because at school FFS NEVER works ever since I got a new phone service I used to always check the game during lunch and in between classes I'm glad it will be going on during winter break so I can check it whenever! Can't wait to see the cute animals!
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Executive Chef
    Not here today I guess? Maybe later?

I rearranged my forest and had crops ready to harvest...

I'm guessing maybe Tuesday after the flash tournament is over?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Not here today I guess? Maybe later?

I rearranged my forest and had crops ready to harvest...

I'm guessing maybe Tuesday after the flash tournament is over?
    Maybe, I had crops ready also..

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe we won't get one? They did say that it was a "new" event coming up, not necessarily a Christmas one. Maybe we'll get something in January.

I'm not going to save crops for it, it will come when it does

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just excited for a world event given that it'd be my first one.

Plus, they did it for halloween, and christmas/the holiday times are as big of an event if not more. It'd be kind of sad if there wasn't one. If not for that, then for what?

Rhino Keeper
    I know in DS they've made themed events for no reason other than some fun. Like they had a circus themed one once, and a space and Egyptian one too.

Executive Chef
    The optimistic side of me is hoping that yesterday's update including new world event content so that an event can begin today.

The pessimist in me, though, thinks it's possible that when they confirmed an "event" they actually meant the flash tournament we got this past weekend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    The optimistic side of me is hoping that yesterday's update including new world event content so that an event can begin today.

The pessimist in me, though, thinks it's possible that when they confirmed an "event" they actually meant the flash tournament we got this past weekend.
    And it was a poor Flash Tournament, at least the animal should had the christmas element.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post

Naw, no way, they can't be that crummy, cheesy and cruel. When a flash tournament gets classified as an "event", that's the last straw. Set up your Nexus Nuts. It will happen. Santa is coming. Say it with me. "I believe. I believe. I believe."
    One family. Three forests.
    Forest Gump (invite PLAYPEN)
    Satyr Sanctuary (invite SAND)
    Vash-Naroom (invite SANDSCAPE)

Executive Chef
    Iam also hoping world event but no new animals
    I keep saving those runes
    Just forgot about the crops

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast