Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

New Resident
    I couldn't agree more with everyone....Kindle has been left out the last few times....

There is that 's' word again! Speculate! We don't want you to speculate...... we just want to know yes or even just probably not. You could say hey, we'll do our best but don't hold your breathe! Anything but that 'form letter's you always send..."we cant speculate". Please!!!!!

Why doesn't someone answer us?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by debrahnana View Post
    Why doesn't someone answer us?
    Post 23

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    We cannot speculate if Kindle will receive Valentine update or not. Please keep checking back.
    This is all the information that the community managers have at this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Designer of Worlds
    Sorry for coming late to the party, but since no one has addressed this I'll do my best to give you guys the best answer that I can.

I spoke with who was in charge of the valentines editions for bakery/restaurant, and basically what this came down to is 2 main things: Resourcing, and the Amazon App Store's approval process.

We have limited resources available to us when trying to create these holiday editions (by resources I mean the available amount of time for engineers, art, QA, etc..) and getting things out in time for Amazon's app store didn't fit our planned schedule. Amazon has a lengthy approval process which makes timing and fitting our schedules a challenge. With the speed at which all the major holidays happen (End of Oct-Feb) it's just not always possible to get these special editions out to every appstore and device that we would like to.

I've suggested the idea of creating some valentines gift boxes and selling them in the market for kindle players, to which I was told would be looked into. I can't promise anything will come of that, but know that your concerns have been heard, and we're trying to see what can easily be done with the resources we do have.

Hope this helps clear things up.
    Last edited by MHz_; 01-24-13 at 07:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    please don't tell us you need resources and app stores to change 100 bytes that unlock the stuff that is already present on the server. no one can believe it.
    you're just wasting our money by doing and undoing things back infinitely.

Ok. That is much better. Thank you! Can I make a suggestion...start Easter now!

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    please don't tell us you need resources and app stores to change 100 bytes that unlock the stuff that is already present on the server. no one can believe it.
    you're just wasting our money by doing and undoing things back infinitely.
    I never said things weren't on the server, I was trying to address the concerns about the lack of a holiday edition binary on the amazon app store. I've also said that we're looking into making the content available to the kindle players as well.

As a side note, I can understand your frustration, but realize that this discussion is not going to get far if you continue to have this kind of attitude.

Banned
    MHz thanks for posting and not giving a cant speculate answer..... I'm not kindle but some of my neighbors are so I feel for them.

I hope you are able to make content available to kindle... I hope they would to and wouldn't mind not having a seperate app or goals they atleast want the decor and recipes.

FYI I luv your work for castle story

New Resident
    Yes I have a kindle as well I wish we got same as others

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast