Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    To all who have the timer still running : the timer is irrespective of the actual event..if u started the goal anytime within the last 5 days it will continue to run for full 5 days..but the event ended as per its duration and the racetrack no longer drops ingots or banners as it was supposed to.. The glitch in this is tht it no longer drops ANYTHING anymore..it is supposed to continue dropping sugar/carrots/horse hair which were exclusive of the event..
    The above was a quote aptly put by someone else....I am sorry I forgot who already....but please read this if your issue refers to the five day timer.

The above was a quote aptly put by someone else....I am sorry I forgot who already....but please read this if your issue refers to the five day timer.
    Be prepared to post at least 5 more times Ramoth ... Lol. As I'm sure there will be more posts stating their goal timer is still ticking...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    To all who have the timer still running : the timer is irrespective of the actual event..if u started the goal anytime within the last 5 days it will continue to run for full 5 days..but the event ended as per its duration and the racetrack no longer drops ingots or banners as it was supposed to.. The glitch in this is tht it no longer drops ANYTHING anymore..it is supposed to continue dropping sugar/carrots/horse hair which were exclusive of the event..
    Gotcha. Makes sense now. Bummer. If the items weren't so expensive, I wouldn't mind spending some gems to reach level 5. But oh well! Thanks for clarifying!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Equestrian Race Event (building the Horse Track) has now concluded. I'm closing this thread as the same questions are now being asked.

Please note:

1. If you still have the goal On Track for Success which asks you to upgrade to level 5 (which was timed at 5 days), note that this goal is now defunct. Just let it expire. It does not mean you can upgrade the Horse Track, only that you began this goal with less than 5 days of the end of the event.

2. You will not get any drops of banners or ingots from any source (even if you have the goal On Track for Success in your book).

3. The only way to upgrade the Horse Track now is with gems (even if you have the goal On Track for Success in your book).

4. The bug fix was to address the problem of the track not dropping any items. It is suppose to drop the items as listed on page 1 of this thread which it now does. The bug fix was not to make banners or ingots drop.

If you have any further questions in relation to this event, please send me a PM and I'll help you.

Hope this helps clarify the end of this event. Thanks all!

Edit: reopened for another day or 2!...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-09-15 at 02:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me whether or not I have lost my few remaining brain cells?
    The horseshoe jump was originally 2 x 2 wasn't it? I remember thinking it was disproportionate to the other jumps.
    Well, it now seems to have shrunk to 1 x 1, which is much better.
    I haven 't had it in storage at any time, so when and why did this happen?
    HELP!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Can someone please tell me whether or not I have lost my few remaining brain cells?
    The horseshoe jump was originally 2 x 2 wasn't it? I remember thinking it was disproportionate to the other jumps.
    Well, it now seems to have shrunk to 1 x 1, which is much better.
    I haven 't had it in storage at any time, so when and why did this happen?
    HELP!
    Brain cells are still intact! It seems to have shrunk today. There has been quite a bit of feedback about the big size, so it has now been reduced. Haven't seen a response from S8 about it, but when the same thing happened to some of the Barons Tent prizes, it was only done with good intentions to help not take up so much space on our boards.

Rhino Keeper
    So....the drops from the bidding boxes were nice...too nice for S8 I guess? I was so pleased that they gave us a little surprise, especially after the mess with the track. But I have three bidding boxes and the last two collections have netted a total of one lw....the other five were coins and xp only. If the drops have now become rare...well it will sure look like an obvious gem grab.... I will post my next collect.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Brain cells are still intact! It seems to have shrunk today. There has been quite a bit of feedback about the big size, so it has now been reduced. Haven't seen a response from S8 about it, but when the same thing happened to some of the Barons Tent prizes, it was only done with good intentions to help not take up so much space on our boards.
    Wow quick response. Thank you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    These fixes should be in now
    Mine still does not drop anything but stars.

Rhino Keeper
    My race track is fixed now..dropped carrots and a silver armour just now..thanx for the fix..