Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    I will probably have to quit this game by the end of this year if they do not release new expansions. Every spot in my forest is occupied by a habitat, and only about five of them are non-premium habitats. I am NOT going to delete to animals or premium habitats in order to make space for new ones.

If you're not going to release new land, then at least let us store our animals and habitats that we paid for with real money... so we can continue spending our money!

Banned
    HELLOOOOOOOO, STORM8!!! WE STILL NEED MORE LAND! I SUBMITTED A TICKET AND IT WAS CLOSED TELLING ME TO POST HERE IN THE FORUMS. WELL, GUESS WHAT? WE'VE **BEEN** POSTING ABOUT THIS IN THE FORUM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ACTION SO THAT YOUR LONG TERM PLAYERS CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY? @Flatfoot @Elsa @MannersMouse

Hi, love this game and it is now September 2018 can you tell me if there will be anymore land releases soon?

Quote Originally Posted by purple_58 View Post
    Hi, love this game and it is now September 2018 can you tell me if there will be anymore land releases soon?
    Try: ever?
    Im not hoping on ,soon‘ anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    HELLOOOOOOOO, STORM8!!! WE STILL NEED MORE LAND! I SUBMITTED A TICKET AND IT WAS CLOSED TELLING ME TO POST HERE IN THE FORUMS. WELL, GUESS WHAT? WE'VE **BEEN** POSTING ABOUT THIS IN THE FORUM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ACTION SO THAT YOUR LONG TERM PLAYERS CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY? @Flatfoot @Elsa @MannersMouse
    I cant believe this - this answer has to be a joke. That they arent even ashamed to give such a nonsense answer. WHAT are they thinking we‘re doing here - SINCE MAY?? Without ANY reaction... is this the final proof that NO ONE is reading ANYTHING here?! Really getting the feeling that we still have to wait AGES for expantions. I really dont know what i should do then

Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I cant believe this - this answer has to be a joke. That they arent even ashamed to give such a nonsense answer. WHAT are they thinking we?re doing here - SINCE MAY?? Without ANY reaction... is this the final proof that NO ONE is reading ANYTHING here?! Really getting the feeling that we still have to wait AGES for expantions. I really dont know what i should do then
    The reality is that there really is someone reading our posts, usually a someone handling customer relations.

The problem with this is that this someone is usually not a part of the IT team, (consisting of the game developers and network engineers), and may not be IT trained. So the replies we get will often sound odd or may not make sense to us with more ICT exposure, because they are relayed to us by a person, who in all honesty, doesn't realise that the developers or engineers are just pulling excuses out of their creatures' collective, cute little rears.

I feel for people in such positions because they are trapped between the customer's rage and the bunkum fed them by their colleagues.

I understand there position,but you would think that the developers would at least hear about the amount of posts here and consider the amount of MONEY we have all spent!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by purple_58 View Post
    I understand there position,but you would think that the developers would at least hear about the amount of posts here and consider the amount of MONEY we have all spent!!!!
    But the developers DO get to hear about the number of posts and what we are posting. Otherwise, there wouldn't be anyone making up the lamest excuses and reasons that get passed back to us through the poor person handling the customer relations.

I don't even try at the leader board anymore or community events I use to win everything and buy double lands that cost gems- Now I just can't I have no where to grow, I feel like no one cares they just let new players come in have them spend $ and it's just a cycle we don't matter....

Banned
    Dear S8,
    Tomorrow we will start a new Storybook which will require us to place animals in order to proceed. Please add more expansions with tomorrow's update so that those of us who have no room can participate.
    Thank you!
    Phoenix406