Thread: Saws rate replenishment

Fashion Designer

Saws rate replenishment

We are experiencing drop in saw rate replenishment. I've been communicating to my neighbors and they are having the same issue. While the orders keep on asking for wood, wheels etc, we are getting very few saws back.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! We haven't made any changes with the drop rate for saws to my knowledge. Saws are random so it may just be a tad of bad luck since you haven't seen them as often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! We haven't made any changes with the drop rate for saws to my knowledge. Saws are random so it may just be a tad of bad luck since you haven't seen them as often.
    thank you - but it's not just me, the same is for my neighbors. I have been even looking for wood and nothing. Not on the market and not my neighbors.

Nightclub Owner
    I've noticed the same, as well as any drop rates from the plane orders. They are all asking for mining drops, jewelry, wood/buttons, but even when you do fulfill one, the plane gives nothing back. In fact I'm lucky to get one drop from every 8-10 orders. It's almost not worth getting rid of my excess stock via the plane any longer, since the drop rate is so bad.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I've noticed the same, as well as any drop rates from the plane orders. They are all asking for mining drops, jewelry, wood/buttons, but even when you do fulfill one, the plane gives nothing back. In fact I'm lucky to get one drop from every 8-10 orders. It's almost not worth getting rid of my excess stock via the plane any longer, since the drop rate is so bad.
    Thank you - yes my neighbors are saying the same. It's the same even with salmon - we cannot catch salmon. Yet we are getting order after an order.

Fashion Designer
    Still no improvement, actually in last week I have not received one saw!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Thank you - yes my neighbors are saying the same. It's the same even with salmon - we cannot catch salmon. Yet we are getting order after an order.
    I am having the same issue with Salmon. Even with Spicy Bait and hotspot, I am just catching either 1 bass or 2 catfish. Doesn't make sense catching catfish, since they cost only 189 (max rate), where the spicy bait max cost is 199. How do we catch salmon,since, I am about to purchase the sushi shop?

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    I am having the same issue with Salmon. Even with Spicy Bait and hotspot, I am just catching either 1 bass or 2 catfish. Doesn't make sense catching catfish, since they cost only 189 (max rate), where the spicy bait max cost is 199. How do we catch salmon,since, I am about to purchase the sushi shop?

Thanks.
    Yes, I have not been able to catch salmon either, just catfish and bass - regardless of bait. Sushi shop is waist of money - that is what I think.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Yes, I have not been able to catch salmon either, just catfish and bass - regardless of bait. Sushi shop is waist of money - that is what I think.
    I think one of the only ways to catch them is to use that expensive bait, the one that looks like an alligator and has those colorful streamers hanging off of it - specifically made to catch salmon/tuna. The spicy bait is the one we use with peppers right, a red cube? That one will very rarely catch you anything but bass/catfish/anchovy.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think one of the only ways to catch them is to use that expensive bait, the one that looks like an alligator and has those colorful streamers hanging off of it - specifically made to catch salmon/tuna. The spicy bait is the one we use with peppers right, a red cube? That one will very rarely catch you anything but bass/catfish/anchovy.
    Oh believe, I've tried that so many times and never had caught salmon, always only bass and one time tuna, that is it. Yes, I'm talking expensive bait and waiting for the section to get hot - fish circling.