Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    6 Big Bad Club
    8 Pigsty Beam
    6 Roll of Fur
    6 Roofing Material
    Do the 4 rolls of fur that you craft in goal 11 count towards the 6 you need in goal 12? And what are the drops of soft fur like - guaranteed or random? Just 1 or multiples?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    NewYear posted yesterday, that it was a good idea to go ahead and do all 3. I think I need some clarification on the reason why.
    I think 3 bc they drop swine twine and you need a LOT of them. I hope they're a multi drop!

Also been on goal 9 for a while and will be for a while yet....

Rhino Keeper
    I am also stuck in goal 9 and prospects of progressing (due to super random drops) are bleak so far. I agree that the goals are getting progressively more frustrating/impossible. I have not been unable to finish an event in forever, yet I just managed to finish the last one in the nick of time. Wondering whether I should throw in the towel now and concentrate on academy goals.

On the positive side, I now have 4 BB fang beasts and looking to have 4 pigs in the mud as my consolation price in this event.

Fashion Designer
    NewYear posted yesterday, that it was a good idea to go ahead and do all 3. I think I need some clarification on the reason why.
    You need all three armoured pigs before you can get to the next goal where furs and twines start to drop.
    Before the third one is ready to collect, make sure you do not collect from the two you have finished and placed on your board.
    This way, as soon as you get to goal 11, two of the armoured pigs are ready to collect for its twine.

You can craft the clubs, beams and roofing materials in advance though. They count towards the final goal.

Fashion Designer
    Did the drop rates change or is it just me? I just got 3 helmets in a row from BBW and I seem to be getting more mud from my pigs too. I already have the 3 armored pigs, so I wish I could donate the helmets to those of you still struggling!

Fashion Designer
    Do I have this right:
    Slaying the BB Wolf from the Piggy Cottage renders Damage Helmets up to Goal 9, and once we get to Goal 11 the BB Wolf render Biggest Softest Fur?

And once I get 6 helmets I can stop slaying the BB Wolf again until goal 11 as I dont need any more Damaged Helmets?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Do I have this right:
    Slaying the BB Wolf from the Piggy Cottage renders Damage Helmets up to Goal 9, and once we get to Goal 11 the BB Wolf render Biggest Softest Fur?

And once I get 6 helmets I can stop slaying the BB Wolf again until goal 11 as I dont need any more Damaged Helmets?
    You can stop slaying the wolf during goal 10 (which is only 12 hours, crafting the armored pigs), the wolf still drops damaged helmets together with fur at goal 11

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    You can stop slaying the wolf during goal 10 (which is only 12 hours, crafting the armored pigs), the wolf still drops damaged helmets together with fur at goal 11
    Thank you Shambalaya!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Do I have to craft all 3 armored pigs before advancing? Not that I’m anywhere near close. Still only have 4 armor shine. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think 3 bc they drop swine twine and you need a LOT of them. I hope they're a multi drop!

Also been on goal 9 for a while and will be for a while yet....
    Just got through Goal 9. Good grief. That was like a never ending journey!

So this is Goal 10. Each armoured pig takes 4 (!!!!!!) hours. I'm sure SW has updated page 1 with the pig requirements and the cottage upgrade requirements. (see post #179 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1603359 )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	334CFF69-6069-468E-9161-4B4B35A73607.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	53947

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    You need all three armoured pigs before you can get to the next goal where furs and twines start to drop.
    Before the third one is ready to collect, make sure you do not collect from the two you have finished and placed on your board.
    This way, as soon as you get to goal 11, two of the armoured pigs are ready to collect for its twine.

You can craft the clubs, beams and roofing materials in advance though. They count towards the final goal.
    Thanks for this tip about not collecting from the pigs.

Executive Chef
    Confirmation please:

Are only 6 damaged helmets needed?