Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    As for the requests given from the Cruise Master, they are geared towards each player's current level of play. Hope that helps!
    It's odd but not unexpected that the orders ask for recipes not yet learned.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I will say at looking just at the game, I have no idea. It isn't really clear. I just tossed an item thinking I had to cook 300 of them.

I don't understand the basics. Still don't. The above questions have been helpful. But more direction is really needed.
    My new orders are:
    50 Ravioli - serving size 30 so I just need to cook 2 of them to fulfill the order and get 1 cruise coin.
    550 Stuffed Mushrooms - serving size is 375 so I just need to cook 2 of them to fulfill the order and get 2 cruise coins.
    150 Sfogliatelle - serving size is 90 so I just need to cook 2 of them to fulfill the order and get 1 cruise coin.

The cruise coin shows up under the meal and above the amount you need to cook (the amount is serving size). The more cruise coins the get, the better. When there is an order you know you won't be able to fulfill, say with Lobster and you have none, you can use the rotate button and get a new order. A new order will show up in 30 minutes.

Does that help?

ETA: When you cook a meal that is also in your Cruise, the Ship will show up above your appliance.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I should finish my first batch of orders in a few hours: BitterBallen (which I exchanged for sugar), veggie juice, and carrots.

It was a little harsh that all three of my original orders required carrots, but I'll stalk the street market and hope for good fortune.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    It's odd but not unexpected that the orders ask for recipes not yet learned.
    If you are at the right level where you are able to purchase the ingredients needed, it will show up as a request from the Cruise Master. However, let's say you are level 20 and the Lobster is unlocked at level 25, it will not ask you for Lobster Bisque. Additionally, it shouldn't ask you for recipes where they are locked by Goals if you haven't unlocked it. Hope that helps and good luck on the event!

Fashion Designer
    Just FYI after u complete first days order it requires 10 gems to move to next day or u can just wait.

Rhino Keeper
    Confusing - but cute.

So there's two caterers over there in the sand pit for 250 gems each??? Yikes.

Hope they are one of the special items we can earn 'cause them sitting over there with
    appliances I can't touch is going to be an issue for me. ;-)

I really like how they have the recipes you need to cook pop up to the top of
    the list on the appliances and that they visually changed - nice.

I am not even going to touch this event. To much work and they literally push gems in your face this time.

If you can, disable it in my game.

I've done my own share of buying gems in Bakery Story and they still treat that game as a piggy bank. No thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Just FYI after u complete first days order it requires 10 gems to move to next day or u can just wait.
    Ohhhh, waiting is not in my virtue, I get impatient fast. Thank goodness I only have 2 gems otherwise........

Thanks SparklyOctopus for being here to answer our questions!

Beecause, I like that as well, makes it very easy to know if I have the ingredients needed and want to pursue it without having to go over to the ship all the time. So far I actually like this event. It seems fun and not nearly as stressful as I thought it would be. *crosses fingers it stays that way*
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    That's good to know - thanks.

Appreciate the option to swap recipes too - this allows each player to direct their game play to suit their needs.

Figured everyone was getting the exact same set of goals - I just about died when I saw I had to make 250
    cucumber sandwiches - thanks to some of you for settling my heart rate back down to normal with
    the information that it's servings not orders.

Rhino Keeper
    Great...this is going to be exciting to do already enjoying trying to complete the requests.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast