Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

I'm on the 6th phase, 6th part. I see that part of the Gift basket is the Maple cookies we made earlier. BUT..... I don't have those cookies in my barn. Does that mean I have to make 10 cookies all over again for the gift basket?????? As others have said, this game is dragging on too long, waiting 4hrs for the frigging cookies is ridiculous!!!!

Another question. So the final prize is a grove of Maple Trees.:roll eyes: What are we supposed to do with them? Also what are supposed to do with during the 2hr limit? Have breakfast with Jed???? What??? Is that what all my hard work was for???
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-12-16 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Removed off topic question and answered via pm - check your pm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I'm on the 6th phase, 6th part. I see that part of the Gift basket is the Maple cookies we made earlier. BUT..... I don't have those cookies in my barn. Does that mean I have to make 10 cookies all over again for the gift basket?????? As others have said, this game is dragging on too long, waiting 4hrs for the frigging cookies is ridiculous!!!!

Another question. So the final prize is a grove of Maple Trees.:roll eyes: What are we supposed to do with them? Also what are supposed to do with during the 2hr limit? Have breakfast with Jed???? What??? Is that what all my hard work was for???
    The cookies that we made in part 5 were Given as one of the requirements to complete that goal. So, unfortunately, yes, we need to make more cookies. On the plus side, there is still (unless I am mistaken) 1 week to go, so that should be enough time--even accounting for the need to work and to sleep--to craft as many cookies as we need, plus the baskets at the end.

Though I may be mistaken, I think the 2-hour time limit is easily overcome. Once you get the Glade, just place it on your farm somewhere. If you don't place it within the 2 hours, I think you won't receive the coins or stars that are the reward for completing the goal, but that would be it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-12-16 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    A timer??????
    Does this mean if you don't place the maple glade you lose it?

I put your information with the photo in post number one.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I just meant the grove has a two hour timer for collections, just like the trees. It gives two items each collection, every two hours. I don't think there is any rush to place it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post

The glade gives double maple items each collection, as stated in the pop ups for the event. Since the maple items are permanent items, you will want this steady source of leaves and syrup.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. I just meant the grove has a two hour timer for collections, just like the trees. It gives two items each collection, every two hours. I don't think there is any rush to place it!
    Thanks for clearing it up. Removed the time limit in Post 1.

Grand Emperor
    Update: Confirmed that both Android and iOS members will have all goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    This quest is taking a while...usually by now there are some super speedy people who are selling off ingredients in the newspaper but I haven't seen one syrup or leaf anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    True, I haven't seen the ingredients but I'm seeing now many finished maple products being sold. Yeah, this event seems to drag a bit, I guess there is nothing we can do but wait for collection and many cannot progress to next stages because they either need that 1 syrup or leaf. When I was at the stage that required leaves, I got only syrups but then on the nest stage when I need syrups I only get leaves now
    Just a suggestion to anyone inclined to help out other players...since the building and products for this event will stay around after it ends, if you have completed the event, please consider also putting up syrup and maple leaves--i.e., "raw materials"--up for sale rather than only completed crafts, at least until the event ends. This event requires players to craft the items themselves, so the syrup and leaves are more valuable at this time than the finished goods.

Unlike in other events where we have been left with items that had no further use and weren't "given" as one of the steps for the goal, this event uses everything we craft (and then some) for each goal, so there is no urgent push to sell off unwanted extra items. Once the event ends, the crafts from the Bed and Breakfast should start being requested for plane and train deliveries (and likely the truck orders as well) and can be sold off then.

Just a suggestion.

PookieBear50 - I agree with you on selling the maple syrup and leaves. I have seen nothing in the newspaper for these items. I think that those of us who have finished can make some maple cookies. Although the cookies will not help on step 5 it will help on step 6. You need maple cookies for the gift boxes and the cookies for this step are not a required part of the last step. Since each cookie take 4 hours and 5 are needed we could help save other players some time. I have already sold some syrup and leaves and now have some maple cookies crafting.

Farm Supplier
    Yep same here!! I thought it was suppose to drop 2 items and I have NEVER gotten 2 items from it! Rip off!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just a suggestion to anyone inclined to help out other players...since the building and products for this event will stay around after it ends, if you have completed the event, please consider also putting up syrup and maple leaves--i.e., "raw materials"--up for sale rather than only completed crafts, at least until the event ends. This event requires players to craft the items themselves, so the syrup and leaves are more valuable at this time than the finished goods.

Unlike in other events where we have been left with items that had no further use and weren't "given" as one of the steps for the goal, this event uses everything we craft (and then some) for each goal, so there is no urgent push to sell off unwanted extra items. Once the event ends, the crafts from the Bed and Breakfast should start being requested for plane and train deliveries (and likely the truck orders as well) and can be sold off then.

Just a suggestion.
    During the step of making maple breads, I started crafting maple cookies in advance knowing that I will them for final stage and the b&b was unused then.

I definitely plan to help others once I finish the event, I already saw few leaves on sale! Way to go!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast