View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Ended up having to waste gems on food to fed stupid panda and speed up last 3 rounds in tournament

Next time if I don't breed animal in 4 times I'm skipping it than not wasting 4 days trying to get it

Rhino Keeper
    How on earth can a D/F(Crow)+N/E (Panda)=D/W(Swan) ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    How on earth can a D/F(Crow)+N/E (Panda)=D/W(Swan) ???
    Yesterday I finish the storybook and when start trying for Swan Princess I ask myself the same question. To anybody moderators or S8 staff - how this is will be finished without WATER element in combination?
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Tried hard to get Rampage for chapter 8 got armadillos, volcamels and a few others. I finally paid the 75 gems to skip. I now have Bell Fairy on my nest. Tried for Rampage just for the fun of it. What did I get?...Rampage 13 hrs !!
    Oh, I know how you feel. I have been trying for Rampage for several days, got one when there were 15 hours left or so. Had to speed up some steps and finally got the Fairy... well, the total cost was 63 gems, not 75, but it is still a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ivymae00 View Post
    Super annoyed! I had 11 explosives saved for the act in Chapter 10 to collect fairy dust, and so I was feeling all excited to complete it. I started with 40 realm runes and ended up with 55, but only found 4 bottles of fairy dust. I think this is complete bull ****, that in 11 turns, only 4 bottles were found? I refuse to go out and spend even more money on a game (I have zero gems, hmu lol) that's just trying to get my money. Honestly, I'd rather spend that $5 it would take for me to complete the storybook on a bath bomb because I'm so stressed out after this chapter
    I agree with you. Also, the first post said you don't get dust if you are not on the chapter that asks for it...however I got dust with EVERY rune I won (instead of apples) regardless if I was on a chapter that asked you to mine. When I got back to the one that asked for dust it would take me 3-4 bombs to get it because suddenly I would only get apples.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    The storybook question is over and I ran out of time to get the peter panda, is there a way that I can still get a peter panda with?ut having to pay for it?

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my Swan Princess a couple of days ago and have finished all quests and also now have the Swan Prince as well.... Now I'm a happy camper 😁 lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    The storybook question is over and I ran out of time to get the peter panda, is there a way that I can still get a peter panda with?ut having to pay for it?
    Afraid not. You can only win it from the storybook.

Although the swan prince and princess were also in a story book and they are now back, but that was ages ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    No.

Executive Chef
    Glad I finished this event, cute animals but I hate tournaments! So glad I managed to get all the clocks!