Page 57 of 140 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When you craft a boost (which only takes half a second) you get a second pop up box that allows you to choose either Store or Activate.
    Right, but once you choose activate, can you put in storage if time hasn't run out? For example, I harvested my crops at double the crops, but I'm now waiting for next harvest to be ready. Using fast time boost, but until crops are ready, have no need for the boost to double crops. So time is running out while I'm not using it. Just wondering if I can put in storage until crops are ready and then reactivate it. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've crafted 1 boost, but haven't used it... Need to wait for one of the other players to post info. I'm as much in the dark about how they work as everyone else. !

Rhino Keeper
    Me too... I'm crafting same thing and got the same thing as usual.... 4 hours. Hated to waste it, but does seem to be doing snything

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure I got double for every crop but the lucky clover.
    Can anyone confirm this.

I've crafted 1 boost, but haven't used it... Need to wait for one of the other players to post info. I'm as much in the dark about how they work as everyone else. !
    Ok. Let us know how the boosts work, friends & neighbors, especially about putting in storage when done if you have time left. Is it possible?
    Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    With 2 events running the outpost goals are on hold for me.... But yes, more Intel needed! I'm a bit scared to use my boost in case I waste it. Plus, all my farm plots are in storage and I think that's the boost I crafted.

Hi,
    I've fully finished the 'visit 10 watch towers', but suddenly there's no more goals in my storybook for d next goal. I've tried restarting a few times n even tried playing on my other devices but this quest jus disappeared fully from my goals

*its ok. I reinstalled it n d goals r back. Too bad my previous visits to d watchtowers r not registered. So I wil hav to redo those tasks again
    Last edited by irenelam84; 10-09-16 at 08:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    With 2 events running the outpost goals are on hold for me.... But yes, more Intel needed! I'm a bit scared to use my boost in case I waste it. Plus, all my farm plots are in storage and I think that's the boost I crafted.
    If you are following the goals, then you should have crafted the fast worker boost which speeds up items in your workshop.

With my seeds issues fixed I finally started sending some trades. It looks like this will be a slow quest. I want to finish the storyline and get the crop booster and the Ali especially, but I plan on waiting for trades that will not take precious resources so I plan on skipping days until I find one that is doable. But I'm not in a rush. As someone else said this will test our patience for sure as that Ali in the market will be tormenting me lol. But unless we can get multiples or they add new things I'm not sure what I will do once I get them. Hopefully multiples will be allowed and I can get a few of those Alis and the color is great. Any confirmation yet on multiples?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Sorry if it's been answered but do we know yet what we do with the elvenite?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 