Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Since I completed a beam this morning, I haven't received a single dew drop. It's as if me completing the goal removed the possibility of getting any dew drops. ;(
    Dew drops still there.. got 4 collecting through the day, but.. used all energy given to collect them... that was about 280energy. It's not worthwhile doing in a hurry. I have noticed that IvysHut is not giving dew anymore.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I broke down and bought the flower that drops dew
    - I got a gem rebate on the price, so it was more of a price I would spend
    - I have gotten no dew from flowers (big energy waste) and Ivy seems to have become stingy also
    - it's 2x2 footprint takes up less room than a field of flowers and only takes one energy to harvest
    - it's better looking than the psychedelic mushroom and the baron's tent
    And
    - I didn't have enough gems for gold mine

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't got much else to do at the moment in the game, so although I don't usually buy stuff, I bought the flower so I can work on leveling everything up. I like how it looks (it matches the coral items really well) and the stock of dew seems to grow pretty quickly - though I am able to collect from it fairly regularly outside of work.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have a chateau but not a Royal chateau and it does not need leveling up ,,confused here , it's a level 5
    So what's this I read above

Royal Chateau 4 Royal Blocks, 4 Royal Beams, 10 Trade Tickets, 4 Super Glue
    Shut down the game by powering down your device and restart. It should be upgrade - able

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Since I completed a beam this morning, I haven't received a single dew drop. It's as if me completing the goal removed the possibility of getting any dew drops. ;(
    Once I completed the goal of making a beam, I haven't received any dew drops since yesterday. Not only is Ivy stingy....my weekly drops from the Adult Destrier was very cheap this week. I'm debating whether or not to buy the blossom. Oh well, I'll just continue with other matters in the kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have a chateau but not a Royal chateau and it does not need leveling up ,,confused here , it's a level 5
    So what's this I read above

Royal Chateau 4 Royal Blocks, 4 Royal Beams, 10 Trade Tickets, 4 Super Glue
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Shut down the game by powering down your device and restart. It should be upgrade - able
    The royal chateau aka the chateau is not upgrade-able to level 6. This has been confirmed many times in this thread and in post 2.
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-22-16 at 07:06 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Okay...i tried reading several pages and i cant find what i'm looking for. If someone could please help, i'd be grateful. So, to get yellow dust for shears, you collect from the chateau, but you have to spend yellow dust to get yellow dust on the adventure????? Idgi....what am i missing? The chateau hasnt given anything but coins the last couple of days. Thanks in advance for any help

Rhino Keeper
    As to new goldmine drops the first collection I got one gold apple and one glimmer dust, not great for once a day.
    Last edited by msmorg; 08-22-16 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Context

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare325 View Post
    Okay...i tried reading several pages and i cant find what i'm looking for. If someone could please help, i'd be grateful. So, to get yellow dust for shears, you collect from the chateau, but you have to spend yellow dust to get yellow dust on the adventure????? Idgi....what am i missing? The chateau hasnt given anything but coins the last couple of days. Thanks in advance for any help
    ☝🏻️😃 By George, I think you've got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Once I completed the goal of making a beam, I haven't received any dew drops since yesterday. Not only is Ivy stingy....my weekly drops from the Adult Destrier was very cheap this week. I'm debating whether or not to buy the blossom. Oh well, I'll just continue with other matters in the kingdom.
    I ran into the same problem. Ivy is giving no dew, though I used to get 3 from her every collection. And I only got 3 dews, one from 3 different flowers, the whole time I was trying to do the goal.

I don't know if we gotta wait for another update from them to start dropping again. Can anyone from S8 verify this info? I don't want to keep wasting energy trying to get dew from flowers when no dew will show without the purchase of the Spellbound plant. (I don't have the gems for it) 😬

Thanks!