Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/16: Ye Ol' Vet | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Anyone else planning to sit one out? From the looks of it, the prizes aren't anything I really need? Maybe I'm missing something?
    Probably going to try to get the Faerie Atrium prizes, but not going to work my butt off for the Centaur. I would *love* to get the energy crates and crowns from the community event, but I just don't feel like investing any more energy than I have to at this point. Having multiple accounts, I am burned out on the constant events at this point.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    The rooster on the Chicken Coop we can craft in the Faerie Atrium is the same color as the Wild Rooster many people liked during Ivy’s Magic Garden event in May. We asked S8 if we could get one for our kingdoms and they added it here.

So glad Sniffles is the 3rd craft in the Atrium and not the adventure prize. This way, I can get one. I just wanna cuddle him and tell him it will be all better.

For anyone looking to plan ahead… this event uses the Troll Camp. Be sure to wait for the goal to collect from it.

Executive Chef
    Rare drop from adventure is the butcher pig! Very macabre as he is waving sausages with a slice of ham/gammon on the bench! Ham-nibal the cannibal!
    12h collection, chance of feasts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DBF00DFD-18CA-4701-B0D8-59888F769A2D.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	60630Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66016F04-8787-4E71-A903-D029A6C4C59F.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	60631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F9F3AB1-E356-49BB-886F-DB3B5692AE05.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	60632

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Good news, Teika, you are mistaken! (How often is being mistaken a good thing? Lol!) So the Centaur is the final prize in the Community Event. Although, in a way, that isn't good news because you will have to work really hard to get her.
    I'm so pleased to be mistaken! Thank you for discovering that.

I'm sorry you feel burned out. I don't think I would be able to play multiple accounts. One takes me long enough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Rare drop from adventure is the butcher pig! Very macabre as he is waving sausages with a slice of ham/gammon on the bench! Ham-nibal the cannibal!
    12h collection, chance of feasts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DBF00DFD-18CA-4701-B0D8-59888F769A2D.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	60630Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66016F04-8787-4E71-A903-D029A6C4C59F.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	60631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F9F3AB1-E356-49BB-886F-DB3B5692AE05.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	60632
    Love your sense of humor! You're right - that is very macabre.

On another note, I triggered a Sniffles to come out and fight. I think it was when I hit my farmhouse, but I tend to run around and collect very quickly, so it might have been something else. I know that isn't very helpful. Pretty sure it was a farmhouse because isn't that how all of these events work? That's what we hit to get Mama Bear, Banshee, etc. But now we know there is a Sniffles to battle.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Love your sense of humor! You're right - that is very macabre.

On another note, I triggered a Sniffles to come out and fight. I think it was when I hit my farmhouse, but I tend to run around and collect very quickly, so it might have been something else. I know that isn't very helpful. Pretty sure it was a farmhouse because isn't that how all of these events work? That's what we hit to get Mama Bear, Banshee, etc. But now we know there is a Sniffles to battle.
    Yes farmhouses spawn sniffles which drop green goop for upgrading hospital and also needed for adventures.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Gingerbread house triggered Sniffles for me.

The troll camp isn't a guaranteed drop so the adventure may help.

It looks like all trees will drop the elm leaves.

4th bubble needs skunkupine spit x2 (try white trilliums or new aloe plant), a visit to a stable (don't do what I did which is visit chicken coop instead), aloe sap and craft in workshop.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-16-21 at 02:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Gingerbread house triggered Sniffles for me.

The troll camp isn't a guaranteed drop so the adventure may help.

It looks like all trees will drop the elm leaves.
    Thank you for always being such a great source of information!

anyone know where to get the aloe vera leaves?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    anyone know where to get the aloe vera leaves?
    Rare drop from the aloe plants.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast