Thread: Too Cool For School - Glitch getting past Goal 9

Too Cool For School - Glitch getting past Goal 9

Each time I get a book from the mine the game glitches and the books disappear. I have lost a number of books this way . Is this a glitch .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Each time I get a book from the mine the game glitches and the books disappear. I have lost a number of books this way . Is this a glitch .
    I have exactly the same issue. However, I managed to complete the mining goal and collected 3 diaries. The next part of the quest appeared (10), which is to collect pens marker from the Almond tree. I collected one marker and now the quest has gone back to the mining goal. I have a screenshot but I don't how to upload it.
    Last edited by logansmil; 09-01-18 at 02:50 PM.

Same and I have now completed goal 9 4 times and each time I get the info for goal 10 it only shows 2 notebooks and kicks me back to goal 9. This is really frustrating not to mention using up a ton of mining tools!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    Same and I have now completed goal 9 4 times and each time I get the info for goal 10 it only shows 2 notebooks and kicks me back to goal 9. This is really frustrating not to mention using up a ton of mining tools!!!!
    Agh! I hadn’t realized it was doing that. I went at got my third notebook again. I went straight to my shop to try and sell something hoping that would save my new total. For now, it looks like it did. But I have to start my farmer outpost again. I will run out of mining tools if this continues. I’m glad you mentioned it. I was just going about regular business waiting for the next quest item to open......

New Resident

Too Cool For School - Glitch getting past Goal 9

I've completed stage 9 2x receiving 3 notebooks I have even received congratulations and get the almond tree. When I check my progress it still shows that I have only 2 carry notebooks. I should have at least 4-5 and now have no mining tools last. And I should have at least 1-2 almond tree prizes. Help as I cannot continue on the quest. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Are you guys still having issue getting past Goal 9?

Can you try again? This time avoid staying in the mining mode for too long. Do a force save by visiting another farm after you receive a notebook and see if that helps. Please let me know how it goes for you all.

I've reported this over for the team to check.

New Resident
    Easy for you to say. Problem is I ran out of mining tools and only now just got one. It's not fair. You should be able to see I already have at least 2 more notepads and I am afraid to use the toolin fear that I get nothing (the mining drop is not the greatest) or that I get a notepad and it also disappeared. Very disappointed. At least have Stormy drop 10 picks and shovels on me so I get a chance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are you guys still having issue getting past Goal 9?

Can you try again? This time avoid staying in the mining mode for too long. Do a force save by visiting another farm after you receive a notebook and see if that helps. Please let me know how it goes for you all.

I've reported this over for the team to check.
    I have managed to complete the quest. But also had issues collecting paper from the studio. I had 4 and then I saved the game and when I returned my collection said I had 3 papers. This event was the first time I ever experienced a glitch. Thankful I finally completed it though.😅

Grand Emperor
    Congrats on completing your event and I hope you got the cool prizes. Much appreciate your update.