Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: ANDROID PLAYERS | LATEST VERSION -Restaurant Story

Is there anyway to go back & get some goal items? I have no new quests at level 51, and yet there are tons of goal items I can't open. Pls help...Ty :-)
    Last edited by LadyXeres; 10-17-15 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Changed question

Executive Chef
    No, goal items are permanently locked for those that didn't complete them, except on the rare occasions S8 re-releases them. You may have noticed some of us mentioning old versions available to android, but while those have a few extra items available, they don't unlock any of the stuff you see in your decor tabs now.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Hey, a download goal on a Tuesday! Dragon: Halloween. Sweet, although I'd still rather it be BS/RS.
    I still had 12 days left and poof it's gone.

So is there no way to go get versions like Country Fashion Story?

Tyf posting this... I don't seem to get update notices for BS,FS, or RS... seems like when I hit over level 50 I stopped getting notices for newer versions... has he level got anything to do with it? Ty again...

Wish I could chandeliers table goal...I love those!:-)

Thank you very much have visited several sites trying to figure out what upgrade is current. Wish they still put the goals with the new updates so we can keep current while earning gems.

New Resident
    I was reading the above comments and it may be why I can't seem to get the recipes or equipment that are in line with the goals such as any recipe from gran-gran. It says find in oven but the oven recipes have nothing to do with what's in the goal so I end up skipping and that costs gems. It is restaurant story bagel caf?. I may end up dropping out. Can anyone tell me how to get to the right place. I am teejai652 and I lost my phone and had to start over and I don't want to do that again. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Oh, sorry you skipped. Gran-Gran recipes are on the oven, they're just all the way at the back, so you have to scroll to the end. It doesn't matter which version, that's true in all versions.

I am a little bit confuse & so behind..i am playing on Summer Camp version currently, how many version i should waiting for the download goal ? Only the Royal Blue or anything else ? TIA..

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast