Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Host(ess)
    I don't know if anyone has completed the collection items and turned them in for the fox topiary yet but I just did and what you get as awards after that when you turn in a collection is gems or darts.

This is kind of random but maybe an admin will see it. Is there anyway the prizes inside the balloons will improve (I'm not talking about the grand prize). I play it every day but all I ever seem to get its wheat and corn.

Where is my CAT!!!! I’m relatively conservative at this game and have never spent my hoarded gems on goals or gimmicks. I have no cats or dogs and today the grand prize was a really cute cat. I cannot believe I spent 120 gems on darts to win today’s grand prize gimmick only to find I have no cat!
    To make it worse, I purchased a cat bungalow with game coins because I mistakenly believed my grand prize gimmick cat wouldn’t make its grand appearance until it had a pad. Wrong!!!

I have no cat! I feel so ripped off and feel very angry. Piper's Playhouse still reflects I won today's grand prize and I have no cat! See image.

The gems to buy worthless darts cost actual green cash which were charged to my credit card. Game “coins” are one thing but purchased gems charged to my credit card raise this to a whole new level.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farm Story Not Grand Prize.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	15475

There obviously is a scam going on here and several comments above seem to support this conclusion. Has anyone else encountered deceptive game credit card charges with TL and how did you deal with it? Will I need to resort to a credit card dispute? It seems so silly to dispute a purchase for “game gems” but I will not allow this fraudulent scam to pass. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wallytbull View Post
    Where is my CAT!!!! I?m relatively conservative at this game and have never spent my hoarded gems on goals or gimmicks. I have no cats or dogs and today the grand prize was a really cute cat. I cannot believe I spent 120 gems on darts to win today?s grand prize gimmick only to find I have no cat!
    To make it worse, I purchased a cat bungalow with game coins because I mistakenly believed my grand prize gimmick cat wouldn?t make its grand appearance until it had a pad. Wrong!!!

I have no cat! I feel so ripped off and feel very angry. Piper's Playhouse still reflects I won today's grand prize and I have no cat! See image.

The gems to buy worthless darts cost actual green cash which were charged to my credit card. Game ?coins? are one thing but purchased gems charged to my credit card raise this to a whole new level.

There obviously is a scam going on here and several comments above seem to support this conclusion. Has anyone else encountered deceptive game credit card charges with TL and how did you deal with it? Will I need to resort to a credit card dispute? It seems so silly to dispute a purchase for ?game gems? but I will not allow this fraudulent scam to pass. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Sometimes when you win prizes, I goes into the storage! You have to open the cellar and check. Hope u find ur cat.

Grand Emperor
    Where is my CAT!!!! I?m relatively conservative at this game and have never spent my hoarded gems on goals or gimmicks. I have no cats or dogs and today the grand prize was a really cute cat. I cannot believe I spent 120 gems on darts to win today?s grand prize gimmick only to find I have no cat!
    To make it worse, I purchased a cat bungalow with game coins because I mistakenly believed my grand prize gimmick cat wouldn?t make its grand appearance until it had a pad. Wrong!!!

The gems to buy worthless darts cost actual green cash which were charged to my credit card. Game ?coins? are one thing but purchased gems charged to my credit card raise this to a whole new level.

There obviously is a scam going on here and several comments above seem to support this conclusion. Has anyone else encountered deceptive game credit card charges with TL and how did you deal with it? Will I need to resort to a credit card dispute? It seems so silly to dispute a purchase for ?game gems? but I will not allow this fraudulent scam to pass. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.
    Pets and decorations won from pipers tree house or events will be in the cellar. So don't despair. Your kitty is waiting there for you. you don't need to buy a bungalow before you get the cat. You can buy after you get it. Congrats on your new kitty.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-11-14 at 07:52 PM.

Executive Chef

There is no obvious scam going on here. In fact there is no scam and TL are not deceptive about things which are bought for real money on your credit card.

When the prize is given it goes straight into your storage cellar. You've not said whether you have checked there or not but if it is still missing from the storage cellar then, force close your app and re-open it.

If that doesn't work then delete the app off your device and reinstall and if that doesn't work then put in a support ticket to their email address and include the screen shot of your prize and they will make sure you get your cat back.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    I had bought gems from TL many times and the gems were credited to my games. No fraud at all. I had purchased several pets from tree house and got my pets. Every single one of them.

Besides if anyone wanted to commit a fraud, they must be stupid to commit on such petty little amount of cash even at 1400 gems lol. Anyways just to assure other players reading this thread and getting alarmed, I had NO bad experiences with my purchases from TL.

The Honorable Panda

Sometimes after receiving a prize item, you will need to restart your device (or game), then check your cellar for again.

If the cat is still not there, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game and find Mr kitty.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sometimes after receiving a prize item, you will need to restart your device (or game), then check your cellar for again.

If the cat is still not there, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game and find Mr kitty.
    Thank you! Thank you! Restarting my device was the answer!

The Honorable Panda
    Thank you! Thank you! Restarting my device was the answer!
    Yeah Wally!! I am glad that sweet kitty was found!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request