Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

New Resident

The dragon egg

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I just had my second ember drop and I have three dragon eggs, been playing around 2 years
    I still havnt had my ember drop yet. It's been about a year that I have been trying. I think something is wrong. I am an avid player and I perform the required adventures to get the ember, but still nothing... I don't know what to do, I am stuck

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terrival View Post
    I still havnt had my ember drop yet. It's been about a year that I have been trying. I think something is wrong. I am an avid player and I perform the required adventures to get the ember, but still nothing... I don't know what to do, I am stuck
    Shouldn't take that long for your first ember. If I were you, I'd send an email to support and ask them to check your game. Good luck!

The only adventure that drops the ember is the Desert Sands one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Shouldn't take that long for your first ember. If I were you, I'd send an email to support and ask them to check your game. Good luck!
    I think I might have to do that...thanks

I already have ember in my inventory (got it before getting my dragon egg) but RAw Material goal does not recognize it. Do I need to get an ember after the goal was posted? Is it possible to get another ember? I have send at least 6 or 7 adventures and still haven' t receive my second one. It is annoying since I have ember just sitting in my inventory but cannot use it to finish the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey80503 View Post
    I have send at least 6 or 7 adventures and still haven' t receive my second one. It is annoying since I have ember just sitting in my inventory but cannot use it to finish the goal.
    i have done desert sands 4 or 5 month daily and got 2 burning ambers, lol, be patience

realy a dragonegg - orange? not a mantiegg - purple? maybe you got it during the summerevent, than it doesnt count to your goal...try, try, try...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone ever finished "How clean is your library?" without skipping with gems? I got 2 books right away and then nothing for about a week. I'm wondering if another one will ever drop!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Has anyone ever finished "How clean is your library?" without skipping with gems? I got 2 books right away and then nothing for about a week. I'm wondering if another one will ever drop!
    No need to spend gems, all you need is more patience or more libraries!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

I have two bestiaries after collecting from my level 5 library twice daily (3 if I wake up early enough) for a month. How long is this supposed to take? Seriously, the drop rate needs to be improved. And no, I will not build more libraries as space is an issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    No need to spend gems, all you need is more patience or more libraries!
    Not in a huge rush. As long as I know more will drop eventually, I can wait. I need time to start gathering the items for the next parts of the questline anyway. Seems like all the goals I'm working on right now need the same things so everything is taking a while! LOL