Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All good points! I'll do some modifying with these.... The HC is a royal building if you placed it when you got it and didn't store it. I'm still waiting on some clarity about this particular building. Thanks for pointing those out. The faerie bulb is similar as it's also not classed as a resource. That's a PC job for the holidays!

Fashion Designer
    Hi, SW
    Really appreciate all you do.
    Neighbor asked me about my Horse Shed. I don't remember if it was part of Sir Daisy or what. Did not find it listed in resource buildings. I know mine drops horse hair and wool at least. Don't really keep track.

added to Building resources guide. It was in the inventory guide but all of the items from the Equestrian Event were missing too. All now added. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:19 PM.

I shall track it down! cheers!

Fashion Designer
    Got mermaid scales from Desert Sands Adventure.

added! thanks
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:20 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Hi, SW
    Really appreciate all you do.
    Neighbor asked me about my Horse Shed. I don't remember if it was part of Sir Daisy or what. Did not find it listed in resource buildings. I know mine drops horse hair and wool at least. Don't really keep track.
    Did my own tracking down. It was the final individual prize in the community event involving the racetrack Aug. 2015 Horse shed does need to be added to the resource building guide.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ian-Race-Event!

Does anyone have pictures for Search and Rescue part 1? I'm missing a few and can't seem to find them. If you do have them can you upload them as IMG files, not as ones you attach. I need the BB codes. Thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-05-17 at 03:26 AM.

Dear players, the new main story goal guide has been loaded in the Hub. It's still a work in progress, but the vast majority of it is complete. The Story Outline Guide contents page has been updated with new links, but I've still got to redo the links in the body of the thread.

I've rewritten all of the goals into a new format and included all pictures and dialogue in the same thread. Hope it's useful!

Please have a quick look at the new guide to familiarise yourself with it (useful for some self-help!) and so that you can point other players in the right direction if help is needed. I found that not all main story threads have goals listed clearly, so this new guide is to help with that too. I'll add links into all discussion threads to help players navigate to the new guide, but that's a job for another day!

Happy New Year everyone.

Wow! SW, this is fantastic. Thanks for all the hard work you do, voluntarily. 😘
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Thank you SW.. this is really a first class job. Easy to understand and easy to get to the wanted point. It's clear there are months of work put into this Goal Guide and do thank you for all your precious and sincere dedication to our Forum .
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I was unable to find the following animals

Fawn
    Merry Reindeer

added now. thanks for the reminder! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-17 at 04:48 PM.