Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Coal Dragon - December 1st 2017

Banned
    If any of you are still missing Mithril then I urge you to get him, he's a good fighter. In all the tourneys where there's Huntress or Honor involved (both are champ/blue hybrids) I've used Mithril. Why you ask? Champs are neutral to other champs and metal is strong against blue. I never lost to either dragon using Mithril and I've done tournaments longer than I've been posting in the forums.
    For Daywing I use Wardrum most of the time and I win about 80% of the time. Again, color plays a factor. Wardrum is champ/black and Daywing is champ/yellow/red. Black beats yellow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    If any of you are still missing Mithril then I urge you to get him, he's a good fighter. In all the tourneys where there's Huntress or Honor involved (both are champ/blue hybrids) I've used Mithril. Why you ask? Champs are neutral to other champs and metal is strong against blue. I never lost to either dragon using Mithril and I've done tournaments longer than I've been posting in the forums.
    For Daywing I use Wardrum most of the time and I win about 80% of the time. Again, color plays a factor. Wardrum is champ/black and Daywing is champ/yellow/red. Black beats yellow.
    Your advice is so appreciated. I’ve only got 90 parts to go until I can craft Mithril.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Your advice is so appreciated. I’ve only got 90 parts to go until I can craft Mithril.
    Thank you. I got about 90 parts to go to craft a 2nd Mithril. You got plenty of time to get him. Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    You are a ROCKSTAR!! Wow! Hats off to you! Perhaps one day I'll feel capable enough to attempt that but it's a LONG way off. I'm still in the "I hope I finish...I can't believe I even finished' camp! Well done indeed!!
    Once I started getting the hang of these tournaments in mid 2015 I started going into them knowing I will win them all. The last tournament I didn't finish was Lumberjack. To keep me from getting bored, I started challenging myself to try to not repeat a dragon. In one tourney, I won with Cursed Rose 23 out of 30 rounds.
    You'll get to the point where you'll be knocking tournaments out fast and expect to win them every time. Just keep persisting, raise your primary dragons to level 15 (Fire, Air, Forest, Magic, Water), don't use 1 dragon for every battle, and don't depend on diamond and champion dragons for wins - go by the colors in the battle advantages chart posted for most tournaments. Good luck in this tournament and future tournaments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Not repeating a dragon is a great and risky move. For the life of me I can't remember the color bases so i just throw which my heart feels like lol.
    I would advise you not to do that because, more than not, it could result in losses. I use the battle charts to pick the opponents and it works for me 98% of the time. I used to pick whatever my heart desired too in the early days but it resulted in me not finishing tournaments.

New Resident
    hey guys help im only level 64 and i dont have any diamond dragon yet.. ang the higest level dragon i have is only level 10.. im trying to defeat valiant dragon but i always fail any suggestions what common or rare dragon is effective against valiant dragon???

Fashion Designer
    Woo hoo!! I finally won a tournament Gilded Knight 15 took out Coal Bm. Daywing was the only dragon to give me trouble. I have Mithril on the nest so excited to see how it’s going to fare in the next tournament! Good luck to those still battling!

i am stuck with Valient. Haven't tried Diamond yet lets see how good he will be. Loses so far include Bramble, Maple and Banshee all my beasts
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    i am stuck with Valient. Haven't tried Diamond yet lets see how good he will be. Loses so far include Bramble, Maple and Banshee all my beasts
    I kicked its but with Achilles, or try Crusader if you have it!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I kicked its but with Achilles, or try Crusader if you have it!
    TY for ur suggestion love but i don't have Achilles. I do have Crusader but Diamond did the trick. He beated Valient 98% in first Bash
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast