Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I was going to keep my one gold mine I got from the Barons tent once upon a time but after reading everyone?s posts i went back for two more so I can start crafting gems instead of always buying them :-)
    Oh? Golden mine was in Baron's Tent? 👀
    I had thought it originated in the "Gem Pack" deal and then just has showed up for direct purchase since then. (The implications since we can exceed inventory purchase-limit via the tent prizes would be... fun. 😂 )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I would love to buy a Snowy Cabin! I already sold one cottage and I'm still over that darn cap, so not going to try to sell more. But really sorry I can't purchase this, it's so lovely!
    I ended up selling 5 cottages so I would get the Snowy Cabin. Annoying but I keep cottages in storage mostly anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    me too!
    Me, three on luving to have a yellow wisp! Happy on other fronts 😁

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I could only buy one wedding alicorn and only had two. So three is my cap. Same for pink and you have to grow him!
    I have four wedding alicorns & still have it available to purchase in the store. I'm not sure why you can't buy more if you have the gems. Strange. I believe 5 is the limit.

I have 4 pink alis. Not sure why you're capped at 3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have one. it drops somewhat regularly good stuff. mostly lanterns. but sometimes permits. its on my list to buy
    I'm still debating this. I have soooo many creatures that have that very elusive chance to drop permits and tickets. Sigh. I'm usually maxed out on lanterns and earth wisps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oh? Golden mine was in Baron's Tent? ��
    I had thought it originated in the "Gem Pack" deal and then just has showed up for direct purchase since then. (The implications since we can exceed inventory purchase-limit via the tent prizes would be... fun. �� )
    Hmm, maybe I am remembering incorrectly. It could very well have been a gem pack deal! I’ve played since 2015 but took a break for about two years so its hard to remember where things came from before I started playing again this year!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have four wedding alicorns & still have it available to purchase in the store. I'm not sure why you can't buy more if you have the gems. Strange. I believe 5 is the limit.

I have 4 pink alis. Not sure why you're capped at 3
    I have ten pink alis and can still get more, so there shouldn’t be a cap on that one. I had one wedding Ali and got four more this time until I maxed at five.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm still debating this. I have soooo many creatures that have that very elusive chance to drop permits and tickets. Sigh. I'm usually maxed out on lanterns and earth wisps
    Same! I got two and my first collect gave me black flags for being maxed on wisps and lanterns.

Nightclub Owner
    Lots of goodies to purchase this time, I love every new item - these new characters are particularly gorgeous - and will purchase at least one of everything. Well.... 'one of everything that the game will let me purchase,' I should say.

Like many others, I'm unable to get the Snowy Cabin because of the ridiculous building caps. I could literally sell every building that has the option and still be over both the limits thanks to my megalopolis of Ice Cream buildings. Don't get me wrong, I love them (and any event offering special versions of regular buildings) but they have also been a great source of frustration since they locked me from ever purchasing another building for the rest of my days.

I really feel like they need to either lift the cap altogether or change it. Surely it's not impossible that they could alter things so that instead of capping an entire category of buildings, the caps are on individual buildings; as in, the way the caps work on every other item in the game?

After all this time, how is this still a thing? *baffled*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Hmm, maybe I am remembering incorrectly. It could very well have been a gem pack deal! I?ve played since 2015 but took a break for about two years so its hard to remember where things came from before I started playing again this year!
    Ahh I see. Makes sense! 😊 Glad you've returned and are having fun!

~

So strange to hear about old Event buildings being classed as Town and unable to be sold even if players wanted to. Let alone such restrictive limits forcing them to sell off/strategize in the first place! (Wouldn't a bunch of un-animated buildings taking up space be less strain on the game than Ali's anyway?) S8... you realize you're losing money on this, right? 🤔
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-28-20 at 10:40 AM.