Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    22 was max for me and it said i reached my limit
    My 22 is on level 44. But my level 50 reached the limit at 20 and selling farmhouses didn't help so I need to figure out what makes the difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I just got up to 22 on my 2nd acct. have to figure out what makes the difference. Lol
    I only have one per type of town buildings except 1 more tavern, few more farm houses. Hope the cottages keep dropping treat during the event or I will be broken lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I don't think it's undo-able at this point but I do hope there's more coming. Figure 5 collections if you can collect as soon as you wake up. Then 4 more over 16 hours, the last before going to bed. Still leaves 8 hours to sleep. That's cutting it awful close but doable.
    I see what you're saying but in real life, this would rarely fall into place. I usually have the flexibility to check in many times throughout the day, but I'm not always able to do so exactly every 4 hours. the 4 hours can easily become 4 1/2 hours, and next thing you know it becomes really hard to get that 5 th collection in.

I think I need to decide whether to bow out now, or keep going with my apparently skimpy supply of 15 cottages and hope that additional sources are provided soon. And as usual, we don't know what S8 is planning so we could make a well- thought decision.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I only have one per type of town buildings except 1 more tavern, few more farm houses. Hope the cottages keep dropping treat during the event or I will be broken lol
    I'm up to 25 on my 2nd account but still stuck at 20 on this account. But I won't give up. Lol

Executive Chef
    It's totally up to you and like I said I hope they add even more but it at least has gone from totally impossible to slightly possible. it's in the realm of doable even though it would take impeccable timing. I'd keep going and hope they add more.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I see what you're saying but in real life, this would rarely fall into place. I usually have the flexibility to check in many times throughout the day, but I'm not always able to do so exactly every 4 hours. the 4 hours can easily become 4 1/2 hours, and next thing you know it becomes really hard to get that 5 th collection in.

I think I need to decide whether to bow out now, or keep going with my apparently skimpy supply of 15 cottages and hope that additional sources are provided soon. And as usual, we don't know what S8 is planning so we could make a well- thought decision.

Executive Chef
    I'm up to 26 now on this account. While selling the first 6 farms didn't allow me to build any more cottages, I still had 10 farmhouses left. Each time I sold one of those 10 I was able to build another cottage. I haven't tried for 27 yet. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    There is a limit on the total number of town buildings you can have. I'm not sure what that number is. Why don't you try selling a farmhouse and see if you can then build another cottage.
    i am allowed 13 cottages, sold 1 farmhouse (had 17) but still not allowed to buy another cottage.. btw.. i am also not allowed to buy the sold farmhouse back, very odd

in my other a count a could buy 22! cottages before limit reached, but only have 6 famhouses there
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

It won't surprise me if they add farmhouses to the candy collecting. That would be doable for level 17 players as well. I will keep collecting and enjoy my game. ��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i am allowed 13 cottages, sold 1 farmhouse (had 17) but still not allowed to buy another cottage.. btw.. i am also not allowed to buy the sold farmhouse back, very odd

in my other a count a could buy 22! cottages before limit reached, but only have 6 famhouses there
    Sometimes I have to sell 2 farmhouses to be able to add 1 cottage.

Fashion Designer
    It's quite absurd when you think about it. I have friends that are addicted to various popular games but they don't understand when I talk about having to read the forums. Why would you need to do research to play a game, they wonder. I don't even bother trying to explain lol