Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Fashion Designer
    I was actually able to get to twenty. Had to sell some of my farm houses from a previous adventure. Seems there is a limit to this type of building just like royal buildings. Sold 2 farm houses too many. 20 is the limit I reached.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I increased from 10 to 20 and haven't got to the cap yet but think that's enough.
    If I can get to 25, that would be perfect to me. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I was actually able to get to twenty. Had to sell some of my farm houses from a previous adventure. Seems there is a limit to this type of building just like royal buildings. Sold 2 farm houses too many. 20 is the limit I reached.
    Yes, I think 20 must be the limit. Oh well, it's a whole lot better than before. Lol

Executive Chef
    Cottages help but maybe S8 can do something about 1 worm-cookie from a 24 or 48 hour adventure. Surely that should be like 5 of each?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    We're going to need an awful lot of cottages! At 4 collections a day, 14 cottages gives you just over 2 dirt puddings a day, plus the one a day most people were managing before this. That's 3 a day maximum, for most people who also have a work/family/social life. Maybe there's something else coming?
    I agree with you. The math still isn't working on this one.

I think we would need almost 25 cottages, collecting 4 times a day. That would give 4 dp's a day times 8 days ( my goal clock just changed to 8 days). That's 32 plus the 10 I already have. I need 13 more. In 3 days, I was able to make 5, so in 8 days at the same pace I should get the additional 13.

Problem is I really don't think I want to turn my whole kingdom over to cottages! How boring! I've got 15 already. That should be more than enough. Of course, we don't even know whether the reward is even worthwhile - S8 has been very inconsistent on that point. Some rewards have been awesome but others are duds. And we also don't know if other quests or buildings will be added. This is very annoying.

Edit: looks like it's a moot point because some have discovered a limit of 20 cottages. So this is not do-able in the time frame

Executive Chef
    I don't think S8 would expect people to have 20 of something to achieve a quest, especially given that this is open to Level 17 players. I'm sure there is more help to come :-)

Executive Chef
    Lol I have 25 cottages now and I ran out of wood beams

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Lol I have 25 cottages now
    I just got up to 22 on my 2nd acct. have to figure out what makes the difference. Lol

Executive Chef
    I don't think it's undo-able at this point but I do hope there's more coming. Figure 5 collections if you can collect as soon as you wake up. Then 4 more over 16 hours, the last before going to bed. Still leaves 8 hours to sleep. That's cutting it awful close but doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I agree with you. The math still isn't working on this one.

I think we would need almost 25 cottages, collecting 4 times a day. That would give 4 dp's a day times 8 days ( my goal clock just changed to 8 days). That's 32 plus the 10 I already have. I need 13 more. In 3 days, I was able to make 5, so in 8 days at the same pace I should get the additional 13.

Problem is I really don't think I want to turn my whole kingdom over to cottages! How boring! I've got 15 already. That should be more than enough. Of course, we don't even know whether the reward is even worthwhile - S8 has been very inconsistent on that point. Some rewards have been awesome but others are duds. And we also don't know if other quests or buildings will be added. This is very annoying.

Edit: looks like it's a moot point because some have discovered a limit of 20 cottages. So this is not do-able in the time frame

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I just got up to 22 on my 2nd acct. have to figure out what makes the difference. Lol
    22 was max for me and it said i reached my limit