View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 42.11%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

19 50.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

15 39.47%
  • Smashing Pumpkin

12 31.58%
  • Great Smashing Pumpkin

14 36.84%
  • Peeking Dino

26 68.42%
  • Dinosaur Penguin

24 63.16%
  • Adora the Dinosaur

20 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adora Dinosaur Leaderboard Event - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    The Peeking Dino for 125 gems, a couple of questions:
    1) Please confirm that you can collect leaderpoints points every two hours
    2) How many leaderboard points do you receive with each collection?
    3) One Peking Dino has on limited collections during the event
    Thanks for your assistance.
    You collect 15 leaderboard points every two hours and the storm team is also giving the Peeking Dino as a milestone prize. Like what a fantastic prize. It is also available to buy in the market.

Grand Emperor
    Update

Meowmeowbeans has once again brought us wonderful news!

Adora is Delora's sister and she's a pet. She'll go in the newly renamed Exotic Enclosure (which was once called Elephant Enclosure.)

The Dinosaur Penguin in the Milestone prizes is also a pet - he'll go in the Igloo or the Haunted House, since he's a very scary boy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update

Meowmeowbeans has once again brought us wonderful news!

Adora is Delora's sister and she's a pet. She'll go in the newly renamed Exotic Enclosure (which was once called Elephant Enclosure.)

The Dinosaur Penguin in the Milestone prizes is also a pet - he'll go in the Igloo or the Haunted House, since he's a very scary boy.

THANK YOU!
    I will try for the Milestone prize, the Dino Penguin pet. It's a very generous final milestone prize compared to others before.
    I was going for the Great Smash, but 6500 it is.

Executive Chef
    Sigh...I wonder, is it worth it? I've been doing my best to save up gems so I can finally buy a Show Pony, but now there's the Scaredy Pig (20 gems) which looks like it will be a nice decoration, even if I never actually use it for its intended purpose, and similarly the Peeking Dinosaur (125 gems), as long as it remains somewhat active after the event. While I might be able to win one from the Milestones, there is no guarantee I will get that high (though I will do my best). So, is it worth it to sacrifice almost 150 gems?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...I wonder, is it worth it? I've been doing my best to save up gems so I can finally buy a Show Pony, but now there's the Scaredy Pig (20 gems) which looks like it will be a nice decoration, even if I never actually use it for its intended purpose, and similarly the Peeking Dinosaur (125 gems), as long as it remains somewhat active after the event. While I might be able to win one from the Milestones, there is no guarantee I will get that high (though I will do my best). So, is it worth it to sacrifice almost 150 gems?
    Black Friday and cyber Monday are coming.
    Show ponies will likely I am hoping be on sale for 1000 gems.
    So it is really hard not to do something silly.
    Sure is a cute scaredy Pig

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Black Friday and cyber Monday are coming.
    Show ponies will likely I am hoping be on sale for 1000 gems.
    So it is really hard not to do something silly.
    Sure is a cute scaredy Pig
    Unfortunately, I am nowhere close to being ready for Black Friday or Cyber Monday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hi, I think u should try to aim for the milestone Peeking Dino at 3800 points. It sounds like a lot. We have a bit over 12 days left on counter. I'm going to use 10 days for easy math. That would be 380 per day. I don't know how often u can play. Consider below:
    Collect pigs 5 times -- 36 per collection x 5 = 180 points
    20 deliveries daily -- 6 each x 20 = 120 points
    Dehydrator banana for example -- 2 points each (2hrs per) x 12 (making nonstop) = 24 points
    Cider house crafts (I do pear juice) 3.5 each x 6 = 21 points
    Morgans Botanical Garden -- 8 x 4 collection = 32
    The above yields 377 points

Each item in truck gives 4 points, if u can't fill it.

Just trying to help. Show pony is the best investment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi, I think u should try to aim for the milestone Peeking Dino at 3800 points. It sounds like a lot. We have a bit over 12 days left on counter. I'm going to use 10 days for easy math. That would be 380 per day. I don't know how often u can play. Consider below:
    Dehydrator banana for example -- 2 points each (2hrs per) x 12 (making nonstop) = 24 points

Thanks for the advice. I'll try my best, but I honestly have my doubts about how successful I will be.

Executive Chef
    Since I’ve learned the cute penguin dino is a pet I’ll try hard for this one.

I’m in second place with about 487 points. Seems to be a mellow group I’ve got, but we’ll see. I usually do well on these events on dragon because I have gold to use.

Here, not so much. I’ve won once and didn’t care enough to finish again. The prizes are TOO cute!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post

I need 6500 for my penguin. I WISH mines was that low. Good luck! He’s a cutie.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast