Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Make sure to use up all tokens! I got 2 cats, and 2 dogs!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86160103-6E1E-4B1E-9D64-ABA08452A348.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	396.3 KB 
ID:	57253

Fashion Designer
    I've collected from Amara twice now and received 2 energy each time. Has anyone received more? If not, then not a great prize. Yes nice to have another energy source, but if just net 1, then not great.

I enjoyed the three events in October. Was able to get the ghost alicorn and also finished Elemental. Story line part 3.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've collected from Amara twice now and received 2 energy each time. Has anyone received more? If not, then not a great prize. Yes nice to have another energy source, but if just net 1, then not great.

I enjoyed the three events in October. Was able to get the ghost alicorn and also finished Elemental. Story line part 3.
    Congrats on the Ghost Alicorn and completing Part 3 (that was fast )
    I just got 5 Energy from Asher. I think Asher and Amara are the same as any other 2+ Energy dropper. I'd rather have a 4+ of course, but I still like them.
    The minimum is 2, but they often drop more, and there is also a tiny chance for 20/50/100.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Help! I only have 8/20 invites!
    Add me potatokida
    Worked my behind off levelling up the **** thing😭😭😭😭😭
    Adding you now

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting for you to accept and send invite potato.
    So I kinda gave in and bought the second bride and her pet and wow putting the shadow baron next to her it's like a match made in heaven their outfits match and everything. Plus she said she liked the baron so fulfilling the brides request she has her baron 😂😂😂 not sure how to add pictures so feel free to check out my kingdom it's Kiryuuku and feel free to add me I send story and event requests daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    Waiting for you to accept and send invite potato.
    So I kinda gave in and bought the second bride and her pet and wow putting the shadow baron next to her it's like a match made in heaven their outfits match and everything. Plus she said she liked the baron so fulfilling the brides request she has her baron ������ not sure how to add pictures so feel free to check out my kingdom it's Kiryuuku and feel free to add me I send story and event requests daily
    They do look good together! haha
    The baron is shushing people who try to object the reunion. He found the love of his Death and he's not planning on letting her go.

You have a lovely Realm , I see so many beautiful/ cute/ awesome thing I hope to find in the Baron's Tent one day...

Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Help! I only have 8/20 invites!
    Add me potatokida
    Worked my behind off levelling up the **** thing����������
    I've added you too. I hope you get your invites in time! Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congrats on the Ghost Alicorn and completing Part 3 (that was fast )
    I just got 5 Energy from Asher. I think Asher and Amara are the same as any other 2+ Energy dropper. I'd rather have a 4+ of course, but I still like them.
    The minimum is 2, but they often drop more, and there is also a tiny chance for 20/50/100.
    Thank you, RonjaR82. I'll keep collecting and will hope for more energy than 2.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Really annoyed I’ve completed all the events even used gems to speed up the last part thinking I would be awarded the last 5 horse shoes I need to be able to make the alicorn. Didn’t get it and 11 hours to go. It’s nearly 2am and I’ve gotta get up for work in a few hours! There is nothing more I can complete without spending 475 gems for aroma whatever her name is. I bought the hound thought you could only get one or the other.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Really annoyed I’ve completed all the events even used gems to speed up the last part thinking I would be awarded the last 5 horse shoes I need to be able to make the alicorn. Didn’t get it and 11 hours to go. It’s nearly 2am and I’ve gotta get up for work in a few hours! There is nothing more I can complete without spending 475 gems for aroma whatever her name is. I bought the hound thought you could only get one or the other.
    You don't have to buy the non-chose bride.

Do you have
    - Duchess Winifred
    - Underworld Steed
    - Reiser and Amara OR Asher

If you have all 3, you should have enough horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.
    If you have all 3, and you do not have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn, it's a bug and you should submit a ticket so S8 support can help you.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Potato, I sent an invite. I'll be watching for your invite request. Sometimes they don't land until 3 days later though, and I don't know why.

How long will we be able to craft the skunkupine in the mausoleum? I guess drops of the wigglers is also tied to my question. I made the fangbeast, but may miss the skunkupine.

Anyone who doesn't have enough horseshoes, RonjaR82 has the criteria in the above post. If you did receive each of them please try sending in a ticket.

I managed to complete each and have my ghost alicorn, but want to ask for S8 to please consider putting 5 horseshoes up for gem purchase.

I'm happy to have a daily that even only gives 2 energy. I still gain energy and sometimes they drop more.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-04-20 at 10:44 AM.