Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Where are all the places to find wisps to defeat for wisp essence? Any place besides cloudberry bushes? I usually end up spawwing a skunkupine, fang beast or faun instead of a wisp. Thanks.
    I just have them spawn from cloudberries. I don't like it either when a faun spawns.
    Do you have the pet wisp? Essence is a very random drop. The Fawnicorn has been a disappointment. Mostly worthless really, except it's pretty.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-12-18 at 07:56 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Where are all the places to find wisps to defeat for wisp essence? Any place besides cloudberry bushes? I usually end up spawwing a skunkupine, fang beast or faun instead of a wisp. Thanks.
    Wisps (currently) only spawn from cloudberries...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wisps (currently) only spawn from cloudberries...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just have them spawn from cloudberries. I don't like it either when a faun spawns.
    Do you have the pet wisp? Essence is a very random drop. The Fawnicorn has been a disappointment. Mostly worthless really, except it's pretty.
    Yes I have a pet wisp. Lately only getting berry. Thanks for replying.

Executive Chef
    I skipped the Sprites so was able to get through the third set of goals and start the Goal 4. But I am as confused as everyone else with "right" and "below" on a diagonal game board. As far as I can tell I've already expanded to J12 so the page 1 instructions don't seem to fit. I tried overlaying the grid coordinates on what I see when I click on the first part of goal 4. Did I get it right? Is the arrow pointing to J14? And do I therefore need to expand to J 13 and then J14? And then subsequently to I14? Does the mountain take up four squares? Or are there more expansions I will need to do? I know this is going to take quite a while and don't want to open up anything that won't advance me to the goal since I already have way too many trees taking up space. I'm normally pretty good with directions but this is trickier than real life. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Story expansions 1.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	940.0 KB 
ID:	46642

Rhino Keeper
    Your assumption is correct, J13 then J14 then I14. The mountain only takes up 1 normal expansion plot. Good luck

Executive Chef
    Thanks laudenum!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey where do trigger wisps from, usually you find this information on page one but there's a question mark

I'm on goal 4, part 2. For the previous parts, chopping grand rooted lillium did the trick, can't recollect the bush triggering one... today I used the unlimited energy to chop 20 odd trees and got only 4 wisps but plenty of faun guy...

Any suggestions will be welcome
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

The best way to spawn wisps for me are the cloudberry bushes. Of course, you'll also get skunkupines but what else is new ...lol. Good luck, Cool!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I'm so confused, I just defeated Epelus and freed Sabina and my reward was the chance to pay 500 crowns to bring Epelus into the kingdom? Why would one want to do this? So he can kidnap Sabina again? So strange...