Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    .........Fall back on Swans, Ducks & Sheeps.
    Sheep will spawn Fangbeasts? Out come the sheep!

Anyone know if Black Alpacas will?

Greta finally spawned a Fangbeast!

P.S.Silent Rollbacks on 3 of 4 accounts from midday Troll Camp collections. I will be double-checking every collection from Troll Camp, Sawmills, and Council Statue going forward. As well as builds, but it's the collections that are worrisome when they uncollect mysteriously after I have logged out of an account.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    ShibuyaCloth - Your math is way off this time because of the supposedly “normal” spawn rate for the fangbeasts. Your math only accounts for 3 energy to spawn a fangbeast. Since i have tons of energy i finished all the potions and if i had to guess on average spawn rate i’d say between 20-30. There are times when get lucky and get one after 5 or 6 but others where it’ll take 50-60 collections. I have a wide variety of animals, farmhouses, etc and haven’t found any consistent higher drop rate with any. Just seems to be “luck” when i get a spawn anywhere near normal.

From what I recall of Academy goal, the exact same thing happened then and what resolved it and restored spawn to normal was the next event. There is no way that spawns are currently normal.
    I agree totally, and would even question the new rate of 10 energy to spawn. I wonder if a few of us should count and average our spawn rate for a day. I'm sure mine is closer to 30 than 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    The energy crates don?t expire?
    No, you can collect them indefinitely. I keep one of each out on my board, so I can put it in & out of storage easily, to pull one out of inventory when I want one. Instead of scrolling through pages of inventory searching for them.

Some people use them up in Monster Hunts, but I save them for events. For those times when I really, really want to finish something but don't have the energy!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-10-21 at 01:25 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Has anyone had fangbeasts spawn from cash cows (those yellow ones from the baby Baron event)? Also, I notice they never drop fertilizer or other event items, so they don?t seem to be coded like other cows? (I?m paying attention to them cause I?m milking them for expansion money in this storyline ).
    Don't know about cash cows, but I had one fangbeast spawn from my Uni-calf

Fang beast not spawning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Same with me. This is plain silly. I'm using up my alicorn energy tapping on animals, etc. Takes about 30 taps maybe to spawn a fang beast.
    Why is theFangbeast spawn so bad? I?ve done countless farm houses, cows, pigs, chickens, etc. Used up so much energy, and IF I?m lucky, I get ONE Fangbeast! There is No Way, I?m going to be able to collect the needed items to finish this on time.

Oh! The Saw Mills don?t always drop the axe either! This ALWAYS happens when we are doing a goal, items needed, NEVER drop as needed. WHY? S8 , you need to fix this, PLEASE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    No, you can collect them indefinitely. I keep one of each out on my board, so I can put it in & out of storage easily, to pull one out of inventory when I want one. Instead of scrolling through pages of inventory searching for them.

Some people use them up in Monster Hunts, but I save them for events. For those times when I really, really want to finish something but don't have the energy!
    THANK YOU! The fairy chests expire so I thought the energy crates did, too.

Farm Supplier

Money - money - money

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Why is theFangbeast spawn so bad? I?ve done countless farm houses, cows, pigs, chickens, etc. Used up so much energy, and IF I?m lucky, I get ONE Fangbeast! There is No Way, I?m going to be able to collect the needed items to finish this on time.

Oh! The Saw Mills don?t always drop the axe either! This ALWAYS happens when we are doing a goal, items needed, NEVER drop as needed. WHY? S8 , you need to fix this, PLEASE!!!
    Because they wants us to use a loooot of time, gems, and money...
    This must be the hardest and most time consuming event ever!

Executive Chef
    I'll post now that I'm finished spawning fang beasts, didn't want to jinx it. I had 8 farmhouses that I hit as often as I could while I was in game play. I got all I needed from them. Finished with the brews and now just basically keeping a close eye on my troll camp. And collecting from sawmills which I don't see any problem with even tho I don't get an axe every time.
    The troll camp is the bottleneck.

I am averaging 3 fangbeasts when I clear all the garden plots of red peppers. You also get some energy returned as you pick the peppers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    I am averaging 3 fangbeasts when I clear all the garden plots of red peppers. You also get some energy returned as you pick the peppers.
    How many peppers?