Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's a legacy drop from when the Naga Altar was a leaderboard statue. It has no drops now.
    Thank you, I just popped in to find just that!

I have been lucky this round. I got 2 fairie pilots and 2 maxotaurs. I did also play for and win several other items, so perhaps that helps. I played for a Fey Courthouse, (every bit of Mithril helps), then found I already had one in storage. Hehe. I'll keep them out for a while.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 09-14-21 at 04:38 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm wondering... Are we going to get an update for the tent anytime soon or are we going to have to wait for Halloween?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm wondering... Are we going to get an update for the tent anytime soon or are we going to have to wait for Halloween?
    I've been wondering about this, too. I would love to get some fall and Halloween type prizes. It looks like there were some really cute ones last year before I started playing (I started this February).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Did anyone meet the glitch that the Baron's card did not flip after spending a rotten cabbage? I lost several cabbages from the glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    Did anyone meet the glitch that the Baron's card did not flip after spending a rotten cabbage? I lost several cabbages from the glitch.
    I have had that happen but I can't re-click/select that card again so my cabbages have really not been lost. I just click on other cards. I have also exited out of the tent and come back in and the card is flipped over as it should be.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My money's on Halloween. Maybe they may put in the update in early to mid-October and have a mini collection goal as a runup to Halloween.

Meanwhile, I'm still playing for more Pilot Faeries and Forest Maxators. I've already won eight and two of those respectively, but I find that you can never have enough trade ticket droppers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    My money's on Halloween. Maybe they may put in the update in early to mid-October and have a mini collection goal as a runup to Halloween.

Meanwhile, I'm still playing for more Pilot Faeries and Forest Maxators. I've already won eight and two of those respectively, but I find that you can never have enough trade ticket droppers.
    I quit when I got 2 of each. I guess I should have kept going.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I have now won 7 fairies and 8 maxators. I’m never going to be short of trade tickets again. Only problem is now being careful not to max out on expansion permits before I can turn them into explorer permits. Thanks S8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have now won 7 fairies and 8 maxators. I’m never going to be short of trade tickets again. Only problem is now being careful not to max out on expansion permits before I can turn them into explorer permits. Thanks S8
    Same for me, now I have to check before collecting as my Exchange is crafting non stop permits
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me, now I have to check before collecting as my Exchange is crafting non stop permits
    Lol me too. It?s such a great novelty.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast