Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

The reward at the end of chapter 5 is 12,000 units of food. That's only a little more than a fifth of the 50,000 needed to raise the dragon from level 9 to level 10, but it may still be a help those in need of that little boost (you need a total of 100,000 units of food to raise this baby from level 1 to level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    any ideas to help - I 'm stuck on Chapter 2 cause i don't have a yellow stone for the scroll... ugh... I traded an extra sunrise and got the white stone from it.. now have a fruitful on the nest to evolve and trade but this is going to take forever -- any suggestions on next breeding in case this fruitful goes bust? (without spending the gold obviously)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    any ideas to help - I 'm stuck on Chapter 2 cause i don't have a yellow stone for the scroll... ugh... I traded an extra sunrise and got the white stone from it.. now have a fruitful on the nest to evolve and trade but this is going to take forever -- any suggestions on next breeding in case this fruitful goes bust? (without spending the gold obviously)
    Maybe try purchasing an Air Dragon. That's pure yellow and has a really short turn around for hatching/evolving.

ETA: Obviously it can be purchased for coins, not gold.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    thanks but can't trade the air for a gem.. already tried that

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, I didn't realize that Air can't be traded. Darn, that sucks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    If you don't mind a 16-hour fail, try Olympus+Air to get Apollo. It's a common dragon but trades for one small topaz. The other two fails are Athena and Olympus. Athena is rare and trades for two small topaz. Just hope you don't end up with Olympus! Otherwise you might wanna try Yellow/Green + Yellow/Green (ex. Fairy + Fruitful) or Fairytale + Yellow/Green combo since the max fail time you can get is 10 hours and there are 5/6 rares that will guarantee you a small topaz.

Rhino Keeper
    thanks - don't have Olympus but will stick with yellow/green combo... appreciate the input

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    I was hoping I'd finish at least this event... seems not. I started making calculations for food and everything and it is really impossible...
    And on the high level dragons... well, I guess they will be hungry as hell and as I don't already have any food in store I'm not really excited about them I just wonder if they will change form once more when they reach the new max level.
    And as for this event I will try anyway to see until where I'd manage to do it.
    I know how you feel, I was once a newer player like you, and didn't save up enough coins to get the food I need for my dragons. But I would suggest you to take your time and enjoy it, because the game feels very limited once you've fully expanded and filled every spot on the island, like I did a few months ago. I also have over 1 billion coins with nothing much to spend it on, but luckily it means I won't have to worry about not having enough to plant crops to get food.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    thanks - don't have Olympus but will stick with yellow/green combo... appreciate the input
    You can also try purple/yellow, genie fail is 8 hr, but if you get trickster....then things get tricky. I think yellow/green is probably the best. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    events like this are created by TL to encourage us to spend gold. Is is just part of their business model. What I don't get is the lame prize at the end. I have not figured that one out yet.
    Agreed. I also think the dragon prize is rather... unappealing... White hybrids is something many have lots of, it's nothing special really. I would prefer Pink or Black hybrids, but that's just me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)