Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Thanks jewelfang I enjoyed reading your post. And about your husbands profession insightful. Thanks for sharing. Let's just hope for decent priced Christmas content and that TL incorporates some of our suggestions.
    Amen to that! I really would love to see some nice coin or low priced gem items in addition to great LTO's. Halloween was such a bust, I hope they do better for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Amen to that! I really would love to see some nice coin or low priced gem items in addition to great LTO's. Halloween was such a bust, I hope they do better for Christmas!
    And on time!!!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

When does it stop? I really want to know what we are having, don't want to waste gems on something that I'll later regret, due to even better stuff!! Agree with Aquarius fountain as well!

New Resident
    Wow, there's some serious insight into how these fremium games work. I'm not one of these paywhales, I don't spend on gems. So that explains why TL wouldn't care much if I think the BF sales have been disappointing. They've made their sales already when you click to buy gems, the deals out on offer are purely there so that they aren't lying outright. Their higher margin sales come from new items and boxes and not sale items, so it makes sense that they don't want to give away too much too cheaply (even if these are old items that are no longer available). They would rather you expend the gems on the higher margin items that aren't on discount.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm adding to this thread so that if anyone, this time next year, is wondering what the last 2 or 3 years Black Friday has been like.

Don't get too excited, likelihood is that those much coveted LTOs and box items won't be available.

Buy on Friday! Because Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be a repeat of Fridays items at higher prices.

If you buy gems, get them on Friday. I didn't buy gems this year because I knew what was going to happen.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm a ****joy, just giving you practical advice based on experience.

On the upside, I'm looking forward to some winter outfits and decorations. We have far too much summer stuff IMO

I'm adding to this thread to remind myself NOT to purchase GEMS next year..

False advertisment!

Executive Chef
    I know not to get my hopes up but I will continue to buy gems for Black Friday. The LTOs have been stellar and if I wasn't saving for BF Id have gotten a couple more than I did the past few months. Mainly the ballerina one.

So I'll buy gems, dedorate and let go of any enthusiasm I allow thinking they would actually care about customer service to make some money. I was going to save gems for xmas related content but will instead redecorate again and fill my shop up with butterfly tiles and gold racks.

They need to not hage different making decisions for these games. By far dragon had the best team making offers and garnered the most excitement. To where they had many of us buying $50 and more worth of gems withOUT a gem sale. Simply because they gave us what we wanted. How hard is that to do with every game?

All year I was literally counting down the months to this moment. Yes I shouldn't have taken a virtual game do seriously but when you have constant pain from chemo and a tumor you focus on what fun you can. This game and the others is my fun and detour from the pain. I wanted to spend it's as if they told us, screw you, we don't want your money.

Fine by me! I just won't get gold once a month when a nice LTO comes along. I'll be happy with what I have now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by backandshake View Post
    False advertisment!
    I don't know why but this literally had me falling back and bursting out in laughter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I just saw a nice winter themed shop. It was lovely! It would be nice to get some content that doesn't need us to rely on old additions to get items. I was thinking of doing an ice theme too but will go with a xmas, red, green and gold motif. Let's just wish they don't wait a week before Xmas to give us anything.