Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Some of us (not all of us) see this in our games under our Goal book :
    Attachment 52776

When you click on the "Free Gift" icon a video should play and after it finishes and you close out that screen a free item should drop.
    This is if you play CS with an Apple/iOS device, but not Android.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    This is if you play CS with an Apple/iOS device, but not Android.
    Ah, okay I'm android. :0(. Thank you for your help.x

Rhino Keeper
    Another day...another day with no gold coins! Seriously, I thought the point of upgrading to level 10 was because it would increase the chance of gold coins? Mine have dried up completely. I have collected at least 10 times now without having even 1 gold drop! Why are the S8 gods punishing me! I'm beginning to think I am playing a completely different event than the one others are, with multiple sprinkles crafted and swirly summoned days ago! I just have not seen the drops to make any of that possible.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Only if the herring is a good red colour. ; ) And thank you. : )

It took a lot of investment to get the two Mr Sprinkles, and I have a useless faun parked up ow, which will stay until Weekday Warrior. Between finding a monster to park when the ICM didn't spawn and the spawn '****s' it used up a lot of energy, and I want to start saving more for the next event.

I was hoping to do more than a trade or two a day myself. I won't invest more gems at this point - that I got cottages and spires is decent luck. Still want an Ali like most everyone else though! They are addictive! 'Oh, another would be rather nice!' sort of thing. : )

I have sufficient shrubbery (although annoying in frequency, and I have never rec'd shrubs AND anything, as some have reported, I do like them) to completely surround my ICM, including hiding one behind the top blue-ish scoop that looks like it is is in the corner, very MC Escher:

Attachment 52773 : )
    I've not been displaying my shrubs so I've only just noticed in this your image...

When the Sundae Shrubs are next the ICM, the shrubs look a bit blurred to me. I think maybe it's because the ICM scoops are very detailed and the shrubs aren't?

Regardless of the whys, I'll never be able to display them in my realm now - this small inconsistency is all I'll be able to think of every time I see them, lol.

Executive Chef
    How many different flavors of ice cream shrubs are there ? Is it 5?
    Ok. Nevermind. I see Shibuya lists 6. I'm missing vanilla.
    ASweets, maybe they're just melting a bit. Hah.
    Re: walkers. I've had to store all my walkers. Even the beautiful fairies I like so much. Tis a shame really.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-25-19 at 07:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    For all players listening out there. There are a number of players out there who are unable to get on their games. Apparently S8 is having problems with their servers possibly due to overload. I have been locked out two days now but others have been out over a week. If you are able to get in your game please put away your walkers and as many of your animals that you can. Maybe we can help alleviate the load on C.S. servers and help them out as well as the other players who are unable to get in. Thanks

Really really unimpressed by this event. I have a monstrous ice cream mound, level 10. I received a small ice cream blob decoration for completing it and so far I have received 5 gold coins. I see that the swirlycorn, whilst being pretty, gives usual horse stuff which I’m already full of so no point spending 50 gems to get the trading booth. What a complete waste of time. We should have all been given the same prize for updating to level 10, and not some awful blob decoration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Really really unimpressed by this event. I have a monstrous ice cream mound, level 10. I received a small ice cream blob decoration for completing it and so far I have received 5 gold coins. I see that the swirlycorn, whilst being pretty, gives usual horse stuff which I?m already full of so no point spending 50 gems to get the trading booth. What a complete waste of time. We should have all been given the same prize for updating to level 10, and not some awful blob decoration.
    At least try to do a few trades if at all possible. Several have posted an Alicorn drop, I got my one. Well worth the effort. Good luck.

Adding. The players who have been locked out should all get an Alicorn.
    No doubt!
    And a couple of energy crates.
    And an expansion permit!!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 08-25-19 at 10:53 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Hi, if you don't mind me asking? Where do you watch your adverts to get extra items?x
    Every day, a TV icon pops up underneath your goal book that shows you ads for prizes. I think it says ?watch video? or something. DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FREE GEMS ICON ON THE UPPER RIGHT. I tried and my email got added to a spam list, AND I never received the gems for completing the survey. The videos are the way to go. Mostly you get 1000 coins, but I?ve received some awesome prizes, too. When I got an alicorn I almost slapped someone in shock.

Farm Supplier
    For those of you that like details for the odds, I thought would list the wins from my mystery box trades so far. I still have coins to trade but this is my loot. In 18 trades I have acquired the following:

13 shrubs / 9 trades
    2 XL shrubs / 2 trades
    4 gold nuggets / 2 trades
    2 green spires / 2 trades
    1 pink spire + 1 cottage combo / 1 trade
    1 cottage / 1 trade
    1 sprinklepea / 1 trade

No alicorn yet, but since I was able to craft Swirlycorn and Sprinkles early on, if the event ends without one, I?ll feel happy. The spires are helping my Royal Points to boot, so this was a pretty awesome event and its not even over. The gem booth was essential. My issue is currently upgrading ICM to the final level. Finding sugar and silver is an energy ****er... but I know I can make it!

I really hope the next event yields tokens and/or crowns! I am debating on the Mythic Research Center or the cabbage hut. Which one do you guys think is more essential?
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.