Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My thoughts on this event:

1. This seems to be the first event building that still looks like a work in progress at level 5.
    For me, all buildings look awfully incomplete before the final level

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Miles will go straight to your board. When he first landed in my kingdom he was right next to the Post Office which seemed just right

So I thought. One part I have always disliked. If I played as much as someone else, its unfair some get an item at there is no way, not even with gems to get all event items. I will just hope I along with others waiting get it. If there is one change, more than the love shack AND even confirmation button I would like this to be implemented. I hope this gets passed along to S8.

Currently part of the no blue peacock club but hoping the magic of posting works! Best of luck again to others, hope we all get it for those who want it and are waiting by the end!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    From Page 1-inventory info
    Bacon, coal, creep tooth, earth wisp, fur, iron ore, prime cut, wisp lantern. All random from what I can tell.
    Thanks! The info was not available back then.. I can see it now! So no energy drop from Paper Tiger...will just get one then 

In desperate need for an adventure I bought the goldleaf tree as it said it dropped quills, wax. Waiting for energy to finish but so far only roses and one beast. Is there something I missed in the forum?

I never would Have spent the gems, rather speed up ivy and tap more cows. Quite upset about this as I am already waiting on gems to be returned and I am cutting it quite close. I have been lucky in some adventures which saved me two days as is. Needed 2 more for next adventure and using my precious nuggets to win doing one adventure a day but hoping this would get me 2 or 3 today. Anyone else experience this? I read the forum description and it still states the use I bought it for. Will wait for mod/staff before I chop the other half. Boy I am having bad luck this event
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Sorry you didn’t get what expected. I’m not mod or staff but in my past experience those decors yield are hit and miss, and I never have enough gems. So this time around...I’ve been faithfully collecting from Ivy’s and occasionally gem-speed it so wouldn’t have to stay up late. Story of a sad player LOL �� Anyway, good luck.

Executive Chef
    I bought a gem event item by mistake a few events back, and by the time I finally chopped it I got event items. But it is hit or miss, it's a Chance of more items, not guaranteed unless the card says it's guaranteed (like a monster trap)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I completed the event, now I can't seem to get any spawns of monsters for anything. Am I missing something to get them going again?

Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Sorry you didn’t get what expected. I’m not mod or staff but in my past experience those decors yield are hit and miss, and I never have enough gems. So this time around...I’ve been faithfully collecting from Ivy’s and occasionally gem-speed it so wouldn’t have to stay up late. Story of a sad player LOL �� Anyway, good luck.
    Thats just it, the card guaranteed a drop of 3 items, quills and wax seals with a note it drops fangbeasts too. The forum gives the same info. No other drops. I even took a picture in case they pull a change (we all know that has happened) for what was 40 gems sale 20 and 20 chops to me that was well worth the gems. If it said high chance of those, then that would have been different. But it only lists those as drops.

Thats why I was wondering if anyone else chopped a tree.

Like you I rarely go for gem items and carefully choose speed ups instead unless an item a) is well worth gems like this should be (still left half as waiting for mod/staff) or b) I really like how it looks and would keep it as deco after event and price is reasonable

Got lucky and made 188 or something for playing a slots game and leaving it on auto and peeking every few minutes for an action so I could technically now buy out the rest, but dont want to waste gems so I’ll continue with speed ups and stop adventures. As I need only 4 more now. Focus is on final community to at least get one peacock as I am still in no blue peacock club and still hoping to get out as not all clubs are fun lol. Better to laugh then sulk but I do want him still so whoever is president kick me out of the club already!

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone has a spare blue peacock lying around I would gladly trade it with one of the several pigeon roosts or the desks I have 😂😂😂😂 s8 seems to think I don?t have enough of them