View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Do you think it's worth it to purchase the beastbane display for 400gems?

Also, I'm not sure which item to strive for in my trade wagon. I still need the cooking camp, mythic research center, wizard's portal and the cabbage hut. Pretty sure it isn't going to be the cabbage hut. I only have my regular two kitchens. I do have both wizard schools. So what would you go for - the cooking camp or the MRC?

trudyscandles
    Beastlbane display is worth it in my option. I would definitely go for it. It may even drop gold tokens outside the hunt. Between Cooking camp or MRC I would go for MRC_ you can craft more energy sources there- amorued allicorns, amored direwolves- which give energy. Some animals crafted from MRC will drop expansion permits and trade tickets and other goods.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the beastbane and have been very happy with it. Just remember to collect from it every day. Also my opinion, do the MRC.also look at how long the MRC takes to craft because it will prevent you from doing any other trades and you might max out on tokens

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Troll pit should be safe, but troll sparing pit triggers a troll - you will lose 7 energy fighting it - but it won't help you with hunt, as trolls won't give you tokens.
    No, my troll pit occasionally spawns trolls also. Only collect from it if you?ve got a monster on the board.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    No, my troll pit occasionally spawns trolls also. Only collect from it if you?ve got a monster on the board.
    Then you don't have Kaz in your realm! Once you have Kaz the Troll Pit stops spawning. Also as mentioned before, the troll don't drop tokens, just points.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I bought the beastbane and have been very happy with it. Just remember to collect from it every day. Also my opinion, do the MRC.also look at how long the MRC takes to craft because it will prevent you from doing any other trades and you might max out on tokens
    I think you're thinking of the Trade Wagon where you trade the different tokens for the gold troll tokens.
    MRC is where you craft the different animals.

And no Leaderboard! Yay! A monster hunt associated with a community event I like better!🥳🤗

S8, I just defeated a white flyer & wondering if I'm supposed to be getting white flyer tokens in addition to the gold beast master tokens.

Also, I just defeated a regular yellow fly & got peacock feathers & peacock straw.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D88E44AE-3F1E-41AE-BECD-585677CF57B3.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	49354
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-03-19 at 12:25 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I defeated a yeti and got no tokens! ☹️

Executive Chef
    Jousting arena level 5 is not triggering any monsters, despite that there are no other monsters on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Jousting arena level 5 is not triggering any monsters, despite that there are no other monsters on the board?
    Mine either

Dire wolves are still dropping Direwolf Tokens. Is that right? Or should they only be dropping the Beast Master Tolkens?

I defeated a yeti and got no tokens! ☹️
    Same! No Beast Master tokens, and no shield or sword tokens either.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast