Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    I have been crafting the last two maple bacon pancakes for two ays and not getting credit for them in the counter. This happens a LOT. I have rebooted with no luck. Any other suggestions?
    This has been happening to me too, along with the Backpacks! I wasted the entire day making these things, then they don't count!!!!!! Very PO'd!!!

Executive Chef
    I wasn't thrilled to see another event so soon but this is advancing pretty well so far. Very tempted to gem ahead at times but I'm trying to resist. My pets are proving to be a good distraction - I discovered they are holding secret meetings in the far corner of the farm behind a windmill. I have surveillance evidence as you can see. Those easter chicks have been troublemakers from the start, I tell you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	279 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	33463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	202 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	33464
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-12-16 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If I remember correctly, buildings and animals skins arent available for our Android members. I dont have an Android device so I may be wrong. Perhaps that's why the team substituted the skins prizes with gems for Android farmers instead. But I'll get confirmation on the Maple Glade for you guys.

Just a side note. With the exception of The Farmers' Market, the last 6 game updates including this are for both platforms. I'm very pleased to see the added effort from the team to extend these to the whole community. As for the Farmers' Market, well Android folks you arent missing out too much since the iOS members are having difficulties with their trucks.
    Hi rynetory FYI "ANIMAL" skins are available for GEMS on Android. So dont understand why "building" skins are not. So frustrating because Android wasnt rewarded with the donkey skin or the goat skin either...what's with that! Also there are also buildings that we dont get. The problem is when we do get the odd event we never know if it will be cut short or/if we get rewarded...which has happened all too often. I would like to thank whoever updated the post on the first page that Android get 2 gems in leu of skins. Surely it's not that hard for Storm 8 to do the same in the first instance & let us know if rewards differ. At least others are informed & I would imagine there would be less griping from me at least. Thank you for all you do!
    Last edited by Droptilushop2; 09-10-16 at 09:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    You do receive both maple syrup and leaves from the trees. I have been receiving mostly leaves from the trees today. I would offer to trade leaves for syrup but you will need all the syrup you can get since you need about 60 syrups just for the last two steps.
    You're right but I've been stuck on this level for the past two days and can't progress further without the leaves. Oh, I'm glad I'm getting syrups, got loads now and it's definitely useful for next stages but leaves are also needed. I hope my tree will start giving me leaves too. I tried restarting etc to see if it works, I wonder if using the bucket has any effect compared to carefully clicking on taps?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    I have been crafting the last two maple bacon pancakes for two ays and not getting credit for them in the counter. This happens a LOT. I have rebooted with no luck. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMaesFarm View Post
    I've had same problem with other items doing same thing ... []
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    This has been happening to me too, along with the Backpacks! I wasted the entire day making these things, then they don't count!!!!!! Very PO'd!!!
    Sounds like your game progress is not properly saved on the S8 servers. It could be your connection if it happens a lot. And dont leave your game running in the background. I suggest that you fresh start your game before making any event item, avoid leaving the game running in the background, avoid leaving the game immediately after your last action - make sure that you have force saved your game progress by visiting another farm. See What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    You're right but I've been stuck on this level for the past two days and can't progress further without the leaves. Oh, I'm glad I'm getting syrups, got loads now and it's definitely useful for next stages but leaves are also needed. I hope my tree will start giving me leaves too. I tried restarting etc to see if it works, I wonder if using the bucket has any effect compared to carefully clicking on taps?
    I have been using the bucket on the trees but using the bucket or tapping on the tree shouldn't make a difference. I posted to your wall.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    Hi rynetory FYI "ANIMAL" skins are available for GEMS on Android. So dont understand why "building" skins are not. So frustrating because Android wasnt rewarded with the donkey skin or the goat skin either...what's with that! Also there are also buildings that we dont get. The problem is when we do get the odd event we never know if it will be cut short or/if we get rewarded...which has happened all too often. I would like to thank whoever updated the post on the first page that Android get 2 gems in leu of skins. Surely it's not that hard for Storm 8 to do the same in the first instance & let us know if rewards differ. At least others are informed & I would imagine there would be less griping from me at least. Thank you for all you do!
    Oh you have animal skins, I'll remember that for future reference. Thank you for the info on the 2 gems for Android, I adjusted Post 1 to keep the rewards for both platforms so others can know what they are getting. For future threads, I think it'll be good to record them separately and I'll need you and other Android members to help to post the information that you guys see in your game. Thank you for your help.

To add: I'll pass along your feedback on goals cut short to the team. Hopefully we can see the same soon.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-11-16 at 04:15 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Aside to everyone:
    Generally the info of any event, goal or update is already in the game screens as there are other players who do not join the forum. As for those of us who do, we have the added advantage of knowing future steps posted by helpful members of our community. Unfortunately, we may also get confused when there are discrepencies in our own games compared to the information in post 1. So going forward, let's all be mindful that the information post in Post 1 may differ and if anyone spot a difference, please post and share. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I wonder if using the bucket has any effect compared to carefully clicking on taps?
    Kinderfarm1890 is correct - they both work the same. I recommend using the bucket as tapping too fast is very risky to wasting gems as stated in Tips to minimise accidental use of gems

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMaesFarm View Post
    I've had same problem with other items doing same thing ... []

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Pos
    Same kinda thing happened to me in the last quest, had to redo a couple times. I had been going directly to the building to craft instead of using the MAKE button from the quest section, top left of the screen in the To-Do list. I made sure to use those buttons and it didn't happen again. It points you to the right building with an arrow most times (it has stopped the arrow for one of the things, but I still make sure to use those buttons to start crafting for this quest.)

Hope this is useful.
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 09-11-16 at 05:06 PM.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast