Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    I am still struggling to get the bulldog. Made loads and loads of bags for the gold machine and only one prize to go. Yet my cellar has 3 coffins, 5 haunted trucks, 6 haunted manors and goodness knows how many shovels and picks I've had. It is really beyond a joke as for each gold bag that takes 2 hours to craft you also need the candy ring which takes 3 hours ............ It's just hopeless and really makes you want to pack in the game.

............just tried again and now 6 haunted trucks. Anybody else struggling??????
    Last edited by jillybobs2; 10-26-15 at 09:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    I am still struggling to get the bulldog. Made loads and loads of bags for the gold machine and only one prize to go. Yet my cellar has 3 coffins, 5 haunted trucks, 6 haunted manors and goodness knows how many shovels and picks I've had. It is really beyond a joke as for each gold bag that takes 2 hours to craft you also need the candy ring which takes 3 hours ............ It's just hopeless and really makes you want to pack in the game.

............just tried again and now 6 haunted trucks. Anybody else struggling??????
    I think a lot of people are! I turned in SO MANY bags before I got the stupid vampire coffin I needed to finish... The good news is that people like me are making rings and bait and selling them off to help others, so make sure to check in the newspaper! I sold three baits and 4 rings this AM, and will keep crafting and selling them until the end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    What total **** I have played that stupid silver machine at least 20+ times and am still missing one piece to get the goal and then the ghost. To top it off I am. O longer getting any gummi fish in the pond. They give me catfish every time.
    I feel your pain. I counted my prizes from the silver machine. I have played 52 times, and I still have one prize to go. I have been finding some gummy fish in the market so I am making a few more bags, but I don't have much hope.

Farm Supplier
    I've even tried leaving time in between, like now, but now it's 7 haunted trucks. FFS how many do they think we want? The game is supposed to be enjoyable but it's getting really depressing. ��

Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post

I currently have 10 ring pops already made and listed. So add me if you'd like. I also have ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterAbode View Post
    I currently have 10 ring pops already made and listed. So add me if you'd like. I also have ghosts.
    I already sold ghosts and ring pops but will list more soon.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks I've just added you and bought the 10 rings - that's a massive help. Just have to do the 2 hour crafting now....... I'll buy more ghosts in a bit but they do fill up the storage!

Hello,

Please add me if you have ghost pops, witch pop, gummy fish, or ring pops for sale. Thanks.
    Farm Story 2 ID: emmonkee

New Resident
    Please add me if you have ghost pops, witch pop, gummy fish, or ring pops for sale. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I sent you an invite I have plenty of pops and I am making ring pops and bait to get gummy fish, I would be glad to help you ��

Farm Supplier
    Just want to vent a bit. I have sent 70 gift bags through the silver machine and still have two elusive prizes. I have never had this hard of a time to finish a game. I am completely baffled and frustrated. From reading these posts it sounds like I am not the only frustrated player.