Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky October Dragons!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Boneyard is intended to be 2 capacity for the Skeleking and Skelequeen, who are Spooky element only.
    I get it and it's definitely cool but I think it is a bit harsh with so many in the out of land position atm. If there was lots of extra land it'd definitely be cool. Just seems like one more messed up move to the old school loyal players

Why don't I have this goal?? I looked through my goals, all the same breeding ones

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xocantstopdancin View Post
    I think there is one more step after hitting 5100 leaderboard points. Could you tell us how many treats you get for the last step, harobeda?
    5700 on leaderboard gives +1250 treats.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Boneyard is intended to be 2 capacity for the Skeleking and Skelequeen, who are Spooky element only.
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I get it and it's definitely cool but I think it is a bit harsh with so many in the out of land position atm. If there was lots of extra land it'd definitely be cool. Just seems like one more messed up move to the old school loyal players
    I totally agree, the old school players are sadly being constantly let down by TL. I have invested a lot of money in this game over the years and now find I am in a stalemate situation and can go no further, it is very disappointing.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Red face

Skeleking egg on nest.... And it's a beauty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171006-081048.jpg 
Views:	1139 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	38819

Feel free to blow that picture up.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-17 at 02:31 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Really, the bone yard only holds two dragons ? Really need more space. Only have room for one more habitat. Even if I were to get half of the new dragons there is no where to put them, except keep them in storage. More space ! More space ! More space ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post

Congrats! There are so many eggs that I would like to keep to decorate with, like you can in another, not to be named, dragon game. Of course, there is no room to decorate, anyway. *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    Well that's not fair! Why the Pumpkin patch is removed?!? Please, bring it back! I was strugguling for expansion, so I have room to place it and it is gone. Usually the habitats stay till event ends. Why is this rush?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Well that's not fair! Why the Pumpkin patch is removed?!? Please, bring it back! I was strugguling for expansion, so I have room to place it and it is gone. Usually the habitats stay till event ends. Why is this rush?
    I have just bought 2, so maybe you need to force close your game and restart it, that may help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post

Congrats starship412, that was so quick but the incubation time is like Diamond!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast