Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper

game re-setting.

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Don?t know where to post this. Completed another Academy figure, can?t remember his name. Had to make a potion. Nothing in the potion shop, but when I collected what was brewing. Got a conversation about fang Beast and if you **** 5 you get 5 minutes of energy. Sent me to farmhouse. First farmhouse got a fang beast. Then cats. Game reset and lost credit for fangbeast. Now lots of cats, but it still sends me to farmhouse. Have found fangs at cows and chickens. Game is resetting and have to close over and over.
    Hi! I have e posted in the bugs thread about the game resetting.Please post there too. Game is glitching when I tap or collect. Very odd.

Rhino Keeper
    Woke up this morning to catch up on all the action I’ve missed out on. So sorry for those of you you had to deal with the bugs and glitches when this event started. Looks like the upgrade and double champion issues are now sorted. And this will def be a very energy-intense event, and right after a MH. This considered, and with such a rough start, wisdom would dictate I sit this one out but, alas, FOMO!!! Now at Level 4 and waiting for energy refill to continue

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll have the goals and prizes written up tonight for page 1.

Those quick resets are when bugs are fixed which is why it was doing this often after release. Reads like all bugs now fixed? If not can you post in Bugs forum. (Link in post 1)

Needed to upgrade the Artic Sled to Level 5:

This event is shaping out to loads of Catsanthemum chopping and Katz Sisters ****ing

Rhino Keeper
    Continuing for the fully upgraded sled w expansion ticket possibilities, but REALLY dubious this is going to be fun. I am tempted to bail because of the energy intensity and an unknown structure - this BETTER not be as awful as the shark event, OR the unfinishable pig/wolf event!

I ended the MH early, keeping 2k of energy in reseve, so I could start an event strong. The 6 hr timer is for Milo is troubling if we are going to need loads of his drops, and if it is random, I am totally utterly, absolutely out. Hopefully it will be a guaranteed drop. Immense gratitude to those who plot ahead to pack down a path through the event snow for the rest of us. : )

Edit add: love the square bushes we are chopping and they are storable, so I will be getting truck loads of them for autumn deco before the event ends. : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 01-09-20 at 11:52 PM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    After you upgrade sled to level 5, have to buy an igloo workshop and make a sled kit (24 pawpourri, simple feast and 3 golden nuggets - 1 hour).

Next task is to Get Miko ready. Go to the workshop and use the sled kit to prepare Miko (don?t know where Miko came from: 1 sled kit, 3 prime cuts and 15 water - 2 hours).

Gather golden bones from Miko (6 hour timer).
    Thank you so much for this information. It made me realize that this event is not possible for low lvl players unless we are prepared to pay handsomely. I am a lvl 20 myself and when I see things like golden nuggets, prime cuts, low drop rate on the cat flowers, having no double drops on crops etc. i can go on, but apparently these types of events are only for high lvl players having a bunch of energy creating creatures. Sad thing cause events should be more or less doable for all players low or high lvl. Low lvls can be encouraged by lowering the amount of mats you need like in the LB event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Thank you so much for this information. It made me realize that this event is not possible for low lvl players unless we are prepared to pay handsomely. I am a lvl 20 myself and when I see things like golden nuggets, prime cuts, low drop rate on the cat flowers, having no double drops on crops etc. i can go on, but apparently these types of events are only for high lvl players having a bunch of energy creating creatures. Sad thing cause events should be more or less doable for all players low or high lvl. Low lvls can be encouraged by lowering the amount of mats you need like in the LB event.
    Hopefully, the requirements for lower level players will be calibrated down as usual. For the snow globe event, we made 14 sets of upgrade items, compared to 22 for higher level players. I, in fact, finished in a lower kingdom well ahead of my main account.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Something different is that for this event, S8 have released all of the goal and upgrade information to me today. It's now all been transposed into page 1.

I've created a new post which gives information about the prizes awarded in the event. This might be of interest to those players who are undecided about whether or not they want to participate.

There are lower level requirements for the upgrade. I'm not sure what level it is for low vs normal requirements, so maybe lower levelled players could post if they see those lower requirements. I'm guessing it could be up to level 40.

Inventory info has also been entered, but for now only the main drops are known, so I'll still need your help to gather the drops for each of the Husky's.

I hope that you find this information helpful! If it's well received it could become an ongoing method.

It's so nice to see the full goals and rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all that info, SW and S8.

Do we know if the bone drop thing from the kitted out Milo is guaranteed?? Please say yes!

Cottages are 4 hour reset, so that will defo be a bottleneck, but I reluctantly admit it seems do-able. No babysitting a 90 min or two hour timer. No troll camp. The anti catnip potions will take ages, seems the rush is to get to the cottage stage to make this possible.

Edit add: I added up 48 anti-catnip potions. That's 3-4 a day for advanced players, less what people may have already got in stock. A do-able challenge esp w elven boosts. Reminder to set the first potions *first* before starting the boost to avoid possible glitch.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 01-10-20 at 04:22 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast