Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

Farm Supplier
    And now? Will the issue be solved aometime?

Our team was able to figure out the issue. I believe I posted information somewhere else in the forums, but not this thread specifically. This bug is currently only affecting iOS devices.

The number of NPCs will decrease the longer you have your screen open. While the number of NPCs will go down, the consumption rate remains the same, so this is just a cosmetic issue. A simple restart will temporarily fix the NPC numbers, but keep the screen open will reduce the NPCs again. This fix will require a new version update. Thanks for the information everyone has provided so our team can look into this issue.

I updated my iPad last week and every since I've seen a decrease in customers.

Me too...

Farm Supplier
    So it is O.K. to let the screen open? Because I don't think the consumption rate is the same, or does the game add points later?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I updated to the newest version yesterday but didn't notice a customer drop. I just checked my bakery and I'm having a constant flow of customers coming in so I guess this is an issue only effecting certain people.
    same here, no problem at all

When the number of customers is 4, I only earn for those 4 plates. So not sure this is a cosmetic issue. What is the solution now then? Waiting for the next update?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kishkash View Post
    When the number of customers is 4, I only earn for those 4 plates. So not sure this is a cosmetic issue. What is the solution now then? Waiting for the next update?
    I agree, I don't think it's cosmetic either if you leave your game running as I'm only getting the amount for the customers in my place that are eating. That is for both RS and BS. Until there is a fix, you're best off closing your game completely when you're done putting food on the counters and collecting tips. Looks like trying to do a big redecorating is out of the question until TL fixes the issue. It seems lately everything that has to do with us earning coins comes back to being a "cosmetic issue", but in reality it isn't.

I m using ipad2, and yes the customers have decreased. At first I thought it was my imagination but when I let the bakery opened for a while only a few customers came in and even if I closed it, I am still getting the same results. This can be seen as the food has not been sold, I used to have all my food gone very fast but now I have overflowed of stocked food! I think this should be rectify as soon as possible because I am earning less and less money. And this is no fun, with all the food on the counter. I have not updated my version to 5.1 as it stays on 5.0 but I honestly think this has to do with the game itself and not the IOS update.

Sorry what I mean is my device, but bakery story is up to date as stated

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast