Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Banned
    I ce you fully release it you should put promo goals in our games so more people can try it and get hooked on it

Rhino Keeper
    I am playing the new Farm Story 2, and I have 3 comments/issues/questions/concerns/feedback for TL.....interested in anyone else's feedback, is anyone else experiencing this? Can anyone help?

1) I cannot gift. I did my 3-gift max. yesterday, and then the gifting section was gone. Also, at that point, the individual "gift" button at the bottom of the screen when visiting neighbours disappeared. Both of these are just like in Castle Story, so that's fine and expected.
    Today, however, I have received gifts, and they're in the "Pending Gifts" section of my messages, but the "gift back" button is "greyed out". When I go to visit neighbours, the gift button isn't there.

2) When visiting neighbours, it is almost impossible to find a heart, other than at Stormie's. I think I have found a heart maybe twice - one at two separate farms, and I have visited a lot daily since starting 6 days ago. From reviewing comments on people's walls, not finding hearts seems to be a common problem. It is also impossible to tell whether you've been "helped" or not (e.g. in Castle story there are twinkles on buildings).

3) This one is probably my own strategy problem - I keep getting "stuck" - my barn storage is maxed out so I can't put anything else in there, but there is nothing I can do to move things out - all my selling spots are full at the market, I have made goods (e.g. feed, cream, etc., but can't put them in the barn because it's full, so then I can't farm and get more eggs/milk as the barn is full....and I am short things to make deliveries, which would clear out the barn of items, but I can't make the items. Obviously I could upgrade more storage further, which would a) give me more storage and b) clear out of my current barn various "items" in it such as screws, paint, etc., but the problem is I don't have all the items needed to upgrade, and they are obtained from doing things around the farm that I can't do!!! (Or maybe it's all designed so that I will actually use $ to purchase gems so that I can upgrade that way .

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same thing happen with gifting, but then a couple of hours later my gifts were available. Maybe wait and see? I do like the mystery boxes

I rarely find hearts either, and have no idea how to tell when my buildings have been helped out, hopefully its something that will get a fix. The only time I ever find hearts is if someone is in the process of building something.

I kept getting stuck too, but eventually I got the hang of balancing things a bit better. You can refresh the orders, and hope that you get one that you can use and thus get rid of some of your surplus, or sell a few things at the market to make room for what you need. I tend to check whats needed for orders and work on making those items. I usually only stay one feed ahead of the animals rather than stockpiling supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I figured point #3 was my own doing/downfall, just need to patiently work my way out of it. Doesn't help that i'm storing up the 3 types of expansion permits which is taking up a lot of space and fingers crossed I get my one missign one soon, which'll free up a bunch of space.

So weird - doublechecked after reading and I still couldn't gift, and now, 5 minutes later, I can! Wonder what the 24 hour period is that this is going by. Strange though that it "reappears" as an option after going away once doing the 3 gift max, but is grayed out still for awhile - maybe it's a "phase in" to show us that we'll shortly be able to gift again, almost like a timer.

Does anyone know where to find paint?

Does anyone know if there's limit to how many times we can discard items? It appears that the little clipboard in the warehouse is filling up, but I can't be sure.

I am playing just to gain gems in my other TL games... I'm stuck with the wheat crops!! I can't grow / plant anymore help if u know what I should do. Only lets me grow corn now but the cows need wheat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    I quite enjoy the new game. I never got into Farm story, but farm story 2 is much more appealing to me. The design is completely different. No energy or [] like that, but it did borrow elements from castle story. There is a market that is the main social feature which I really enjoy. Everything you farm, cook, or find can be sold at a price that you set, and anyone may purchase it. Therefore, you can browse the market or your neighbors to see what's for sale and see if anything you need is selling for cheap. Fun game! Love the style and design, feels like a step up.
    this new game seems interesting. too bad i have not gotten it yet.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    this new game seems interesting. too bad i have not gotten it yet.
    Join the club.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Join the club.
    Oh, but you'll be getting it in the future. Just patiently wait like DW recommended. Once they complete their Android development improvements (which they'll provide us with updates on the progress), they'll start working on giving us the new games we haven't gotten in over a year - Farm 2, Pet Hotel, City Metro, Home Design, Castle, Bubble Blitz Mania, Bubble Seasons, Bubble Mania updates to the current iOS version, Jewel Mania, Home Design, Fruit Mania, and all the Dragon Story updates I can't keep track of but are documented in three DS Android parity threads and counting.

Again, just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and answer a few questions many of you have been asking.

Will Farm Story 2 be available on the Google Play Store for Android?

The goal is to make our games available for all players to enjoy, regardless of the platform you are playing on. At this time, we are currently working on improvements on the Android development side, so you?ll need to stay tuned until we are able to provide updates on the progress.

We know Android players are interested in trying all of our new games and we thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to work on Android development.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast