Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    No I made a mistake. I should have had 12 not 10. I actually lost two. Not happy.
    Oh no! I hate that for you! :-(

Fashion Designer
    Maybe the math guy will come back from holiday vacation and they'll reduce the number of keys needed for level 7? Maybe, lol.

My game has been acting so weird, too. I am very careful about gem traps and have fallen into quite a few. I didn't tap twice, can't understand how it took my gems . When I press the wrong building or pet, I always pull my hand away. But it seems to just do it itself. So weird. Not a happy player. Where's the fun?

Good luck, all

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    Is this back to the original pig event structure? That was only event I did not complete, even though I barely slept while the event was active due to a minor surgical procedure at the time. These portal keys are equivalent to roll of fur from that event that I could not craft in time to complete the final level of the piggy cottage. I have all 3 oxas crafted and am nearly able to craft the first portal key, but I'm not sure that I can get enough portal ore to make 5 more of them before the event end.

. . .

I think the only real difference from the first pig event is that we can start collecting the portal ores from oxas immediately after crafting, instead of waiting to reach that step. However, because of the 4 hour time, this only gives you a handful before all 3 are crafted and doesn't make enough of a difference. I'm on iOS and did not know about the Android issues at first, but those people are especially hosed.

I try not to complain about this stuff because it usually does work itself out, but the adjustments they made after the panda event to this event template have effectively reverted it back to the pig event. That one was deemed a failure (SgtBeebo said that) and this one will be too if changes aren't made.

. . . .
    The little piggy event was a disaster. The panda was much better. The piggy poll showed how unhappy everyone was.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6EA1B774-5043-4193-B2E7-3CF7F61FA0EC.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	58142

I’ve been playing for almost 8 years and I‘ve never had to chart out collections to be sure to finish. And I was one of the few that was able to finish the piggy cottage without spending gems. I need 20 more collections from my 3 oxas. Doable? Yes, but I’m setting a timer because I have other stuff to do and lose track of time sometimes. Maybe I could miss 1 or 2 but that would be cutting it too close.

S8, it has only been about 14 months since the piggy debacle. SgtBeebo, didn’t your developers learn that, “it isn’t good for the economy of the game” to peeve off your loyal players.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 01-15-21 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Fixing punctuation

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Maybe the math guy will come back from holiday vacation and they'll reduce the number of keys needed for level 7? Maybe, lol.

My game has been acting so weird, too. I am very careful about gem traps and have fallen into quite a few. I didn't tap twice, can't understand how it took my gems . When I press the wrong building or pet, I always pull my hand away. But it seems to just do it itself. So weird. Not a happy player. Where's the fun?

Good luck, all
    I have been working diligently on this event, but not waking during my sleeping hours and I don?t think I can make enough keys. I just started making my second key!!! It takes me almost two days to collect for 1 key. Ugh! So annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The little piggy event was a disaster. The panda was much better. The piggy poll showed how unhappy everyone was.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6EA1B774-5043-4193-B2E7-3CF7F61FA0EC.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	58142

I’ve been playing for almost 8 years and I‘ve never had to chart out collections to be sure to finish. And I was one of the few that was able to finish the piggy cottage without spending gems. I need 20 more collections from my 3 oxas. Doable? Yes, but I’m setting a timer because I have other stuff to do and lose track of time sometimes. Maybe I could miss 1 or 2 but that would be cutting it too close.

S8, it has only been about 14 months since the piggy debacle. SgtBeebo, didn’t your developers learn that, “it isn’t good for the economy of the game” to peeve off your loyal players.

I'm looking into this issue now.

Rhino Keeper

Question Anyone else...HELP

Hi has this happened to anyone else...
    I crafted the second caterpiller (maximus) but it gave me the first one again..see pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210115-195524_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	58144  

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Completely agree. I have set timers but I do keep missing by a few minutes here and there. Not able to do more than 4 collections per day! I am playing since years and this feels like work
    The Oxa timer has been adjusted from four to two hours. It will also now drop 2-3 Portal Ores per collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Oxa timer has been adjusted from four to two hours. It will also now drop 2-3 Portal Ores per collection.
    Amazing. Thank you. I have never struggled for time before in an event and I have logged in several times a day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    I have done a force quit and I still have almost a 1 1/2 hr time left. Does it only change after a collection?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Hi has this happened to anyone else...
    I crafted the second caterpiller (maximus) but it gave me the first one again..see pic
    Look at the names. The caterpillars switch positions. After you get the goal, the Maximus is first. A bit confusing.