Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Oh well. 30 minutes is up and I have to wait for Ivy. 7 hours left for me. Looking forward to seeing what's coming if anyone else has Ivy ready. We need four of "a Bag of Holding" for this step so I'm curious how many drops you get, whether this will take a day or two or just one collection. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    This event is off to a good start! I like the creativity of basically having our friends in the realm play D&D and it makes total sense that the "craft" would be a roll of the dice. Also, energy dropper are still very valuable to me and the artwork is, as usual, amazing. So far, I'm in!
    Oooh, and needing golden eggs doesn't bother me. Inn fact, it makes me happy that it's not golden nuggets for once!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m doing Ivy?s roll now. I guess her hut will be the stopper u less lucky with baron roll.

I like the D&D vibes. Just cannot figure how the fairy fits in.

PS edit: thank you, THANK YOU STORM8, for using the golden eggs for once!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I?m doing Ivy?s roll now. I guess her hut will be the stopper u less lucky with baron roll.

I like the D&D vibes. Just cannot figure how the fairy fits in.

PS edit: thank you, THANK YOU STORM8, for using the golden eggs for once!
    You're doing Ivy's roll already! Nice! How many bags of holding did Ivy drop?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Should I do thurston's roll again or chop more dice? Or do other game things until I can collect ivy late tonight?

Of course I forgot what day of the week it is and collected from Ivy this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    thank you, THANK YOU STORM8, for using the golden eggs for once!
    AMEN!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You're doing Ivy's roll already! Nice! How many bags of holding did Ivy drop?
    I had Ivy's Hut ready for collection, so also doing Ivy's roll already. The hut dropped 4 bags, which is exactly the number of bags needed for Ivy's roll.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    You may, maybe, perhaps, may wish to make a lucky potion for the Baron. If you chop too many dice stacks like some people I know (ahem, me) in the beginning you might be short a few critters that come up later in the event that usually generate from whatever needs 20 chops. A stack of dice in this case. I note w further irony that a top roll in D&D, so my daughter says, is 20. : )
    Good point. They may drop more things or might spawn something later on so I'll sit tight. I used up my WW water on food and trades so I'll just collect that. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I had Ivy's Hut ready for collection, so also doing Ivy's roll already. The hut dropped 4 bags, which is exactly the number of bags needed for Ivy's roll.
    Yes, exactly. Thank you for replying faster Queen?s ransom.

Executive Chef
    i'm glad i wasn't the only one to see the D & D parallels. as soon as old thomas started talking about a book that would make up obstacles....i immediately thought about D&D
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast