Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Troll Chefs spawn also from other crops, not just corn! It was reported before and I confirm, I just spawned 2 from my strawberry field.
    I'm soooo happy that we can plant useful crops instead of corn corn corn :-D
    Ah, Yes! 🤩❤️ forgot to say I got Troll Chefs from my Fellora's Blossoms too. 😊 Secret's in the wording, they spawn from "plots" not corn.
    Maxing all the short-grow-time crops to balance progress with "kay but I won't have enough energy to defeat a Troll Chef in 3 min, may as well plant an hour crop", woo! 😊❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I just collected from Ivy for the second time this event and got 3 Sugared potions, while 4 are needed for the Bread
    S8 WHY?
    You know why hate random drops/ luck and a random Ivy drop is the worst because it has a 12 hour waiting time.
    Not happy with this
    Oh dear. I got 4 so I thought it was consistent. I can (kinda 😅 ) accept that i'm simply unlucky with Adventure/Random prize drops, and i'm disgruntled but "well, alright then" if I fall into the lower level of the average drop span for required items (or requiring more taps to spawn a beast, well that's fair enough maybe it'll even out to average drop rate in the end), but that's a large chunk of time to spend waiting for a required item.
    If you're stuck on one of the goals that requires Cranberry Bread to move on- What are we supposed to do with our energy meanwhile? Hunt for those 1,000+ Hats? ☹️

I wonder if greasyfork1 foresaw this. 😂

Edit: I just spent 34 Energy to gather from 44 Plots (Wheat) and got 3 Heavy Cream, 4 Total Troll Chef spawns (one is still on the board, i'm waiting for energy to replenish to defeat him). I have my Tablet of Tabernum shard that gives Energy Back while collecting from crops, so have that advantage (most other higher level realms should have that- worried about the little ones!)

In case the rhetorical nature of the energy question is missed, I do have various Timed Part III timed storylines and other Non-Event questlines to work on, but i'm trying to spend most of my energy on THIS event until i'm confident i'll finish.
    The Energy Dropper prize is a niiice big carrot dangling before us, but is there really a point in this generosity of energy droppers if the lower-level realms that need them the most don't stand a chance of earning them?

Would love to hear someone's perspective from lower-level kingdoms. How are you doing?
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-20-20 at 02:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ... What are we supposed to do with our energy meanwhile? Hunt for those 1,000+ Hats? ☹️
    You can craft 4 of each

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from Ivy for the second time this event and got 3 Sugared potions, while 4 are needed for the Bread
    S8 WHY?
    You know we hate random drops/ luck and a random Ivy drop is the worst because it has a 12 hour waiting time.
    Not happy with this
    Same here. Only 3 this morning. Ivy is not in a good mood:-(
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    You can craft 4 of each
    I just. 😂 omg. I'm ignoring that as the max and focusing on minimum "one of each" mantra, which i'm sure you're aware. 😂 2,000 Hats to max out event prizes (they drop fruit... what else? Worth it?) is just. Silly. 🤣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I just. �� omg. I'm ignoring that as the max and focusing on minimum "one of each" mantra, which i'm sure you're aware. �� 2,000 Hats to max out event prizes (they drop fruit... what else? Worth it?) is just. Silly. ��
    4.000 If you want them all (4 Gnome Chefs AND 4 Troll Chefs)
    I'm focusing on 1 of each too

For people who want to spent Gems for extra Sugared Potions, don't buy them outright (24 Gems a piece) but speed up Ivy instead.
    Same cost (or lower) and more (3 to 5) Sugared Potions.

Fashion Designer
    "Oh 2,000 isn't... that much more than 1k, maybe-" Nope, can't math! 😂

4,000. Oh wow.

Good choice. >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Check to see if the Golden Bowl is checked off in the Trade Wagon for crafting Myra.
    I am Level 50, so maybe that is why it took 70 hits for me to defeat Sweet Tooth. Are you sure you are on Goal 12 instead of Goal 9? My Goal 9 took 35 hits and you got the Golden Spoon in that Goal.
    I am on goal 10 . I got confused as the oven shows no craft I assumed I messed up. So first time sweet tooth takes 35 hit and give gold spoon and second time it takes 70? And then we get golden bowl? I am at level 50 too

I rely so much on first page info I hope it?s up soon! Also a big thank you to all other players who are taking so much effort and posting here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I am on goal 10 . I got confused as the oven shows no craft I assumed I messed up. So first time sweet tooth takes 35 hit and give gold spoon and second time it takes 70? And then we get golden bowl? I am at level 50 too

I rely so much on first page info I hope it?s up soon! Also a big thank you to all other players who are taking so much effort and posting here.
    I take pictures of the Goals, and I still get mixed up sometimes. It's a lot of information to process all at once. Good luck as you progress.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with the comments about spawn and drop rates. Ivy dropped 4 of the needed sugar potions on 1st collection, but 2nd collection only gave me 3 requiring another 12 hour period before being able to craft the needed item. Farmhouses have been hiding the gnome chef. My experience is that the spawns are usually pretty good the first day or so of a new event and then taper off, but this time, they are starting out low. Same with the troll chef from corn (strawberries work, too). One collection didn't spawn until 9 plants harvested, another was 17, then 18 more with no spawn, although I am getting a lot of skunkupines (and fangbeasts from farmhouses). If I was trying to spawn those, they would be much rarer.

S8 - beef up the spawns of the chefs and the drop rates. It's going to take forever to get the 12 creams needed for each whipped cream and maybe that's why they require 500 chef hats to craft the side goals. They know we'll need to keep collecting to get what's needed for each step of the event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast