Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Rhino Keeper
    I expanded to the truffle farm and the truffle hog is leaping as livestock does for collecting, but is it the case that I can't begin until I've completed the 16 of each repair tools? I'm 3 hammers away, but this was never clear that it was more than coins and 28 of each permit. Is something wrong with my system or was I just to expect this 'surprise'. Can someone clarify for me? Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    I expanded to the truffle farm and the truffle hog is leaping as livestock does for collecting, but is it the case that I can't begin until I've completed the 16 of each repair tools? I'm 3 hammers away, but this was never clear that it was more than coins and 28 of each permit. Is something wrong with my system or was I just to expect this 'surprise'. Can someone clarify for me? Thank you.
    There is nothing wrong with your system. Once you have all 28 of each permit and expand you need the 16 hammers/bricks/planks (or whatever it was - I can't remember!) to "repair" the truffle farm. Once this is done you can go snuffling for truffles

Rhino Keeper
    how to unlock the othet pigs? unlock by using gems only? or? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    how to unlock the othet pigs? unlock by using gems only? or? thanks
    You can unlock the other hogs for gems only.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Hello guys. I need some advice. Where should I expand first? Truffle farm, hot balloon or to the wishing well? I'm on level 43. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elle_molina View Post
    Hello guys. I need some advice. Where should I expand first? Truffle farm, hot balloon or to the wishing well? I'm on level 43. Thanks
    the truffle forest for sure. some recipes need truffles, and the selling market is pretty good. recipes using truffles can earn you some big cash and the experience points for crafting them are high too. the crafting time of each recipe is quite long, so people tend to grab fast stuff with truffles we put at our slots. but that's only my opinion and experience so far. you can expand to anywhere you want, this is your game. just so you know, i expanded to hot air balloon first because i was feeling sorry to see an old man standing there making such a sad face! lol.. have fun elle_molina!

Grand Emperor
    Ditto to advise given by raissawinda.

As a mid level growing farm, you will need lots of coins and resources for farm growth. The truffle farm earns you coins while the balloon and wishing well take your resources (farm products, picks/shovels to mine for ores to make coins for the well). IMHO I would only get the latter two upon reaching higher levels or when I had accumulated extra coins and resources. However you should make your decision according to your game preference and playstyle. Just adding my two cents worth. Happy farming.

Executive Chef
    One thing I would offer for consideration: while expanding to the Truffle Forest can result in more coins coming in (as has been noted before, truffles and truffle products sell quickly at high amounts) and to Mr. Merriweather's Balloon Landing can possibly help make space in your barn and silo (though at the cost of fewer coins per item), both of these places are locked into place and cannot be moved. The Wishing Well, on the other hand, can be moved around via the Edit menu, which would allow you to move the well off to one side while opening up space for another building. If I remember correctly, the Well only takes up a 2x2 square, so you can put it off to the side, perhaps behind the Fishing Hole by the original Bait Shop, where nothing much else really fits.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to make a complaint... for the second time (SECOND TIME!) when I click to collect trufles, the game failed and when I return the clock resumes as if I had already collected truffles... I need the help of the game's administrators

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by paulagoiis View Post
    I would like to make a complaint... for the second time (SECOND TIME!) when I click to collect trufles, the game failed and when I return the clock resumes as if I had already collected truffles... I need the help of the game's administrators
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Can you give more details of gamed failed? Was there an error message?