Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Looks like you were pretty close to being right, do you remember what the next goals were from last year?? I saved all my chocolate because of this post and was able to deliver all of them right away...thanks!!!
    Given that some of these goals and/or the eggs are in different places from last year, but knowing the limitations on what is available before level 18, I would suggest (but not necessarily recommend) focusing on the kitchen, the dairy, and the deep fryer. If the fishing pond and mine are days 9 and 10 like usual, then the next three days will likely be at least one of those buildings (my bet would be on the deep fryer, and a requirement to make French fries later) and possibly the Dairy, one of the fruit trees (probably orange, but maybe apple), and possibly (though not, perhaps, very likely) one of the longer crops, like tomatoes or potatoes.

Again, though, these are suggestions NOT recommendations, and I advise you to play as you think best. I place no particular weight in these ideas, because I might be completely wrong, and the building might end up being the Kitchen and the goal to make about 100 biscuits or something (just speculation).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Given that some of these goals and/or the eggs are in different places from last year, but knowing the limitations on what is available before level 18, I would suggest (but not necessarily recommend) focusing on the kitchen, the dairy, and the deep fryer. If the fishing pond and mine are days 9 and 10 like usual, then the next three days will likely be at least one of those buildings (my bet would be on the deep fryer, and a requirement to make French fries later) and possibly the Dairy, one of the fruit trees (probably orange, but maybe apple), and possibly (though not, perhaps, very likely) one of the longer crops, like tomatoes or potatoes.

Again, though, these are suggestions NOT recommendations, and I advise you to play as you think best. I place no particular weight in these ideas, because I might be completely wrong, and the building might end up being the Kitchen and the goal to make about 100 biscuits or something (just speculation).
    Since the goals require giving the products that are made for an egg, the fryer and kitchen sound good. The trees might not. Never remember giving oranges or apples.

Since we have the cider press at the lower levels which is new this year, my guess is perhaps apple cider (45 minutes) from the cider press for one of the eggs.

By the way, if you search the forums for Easter egg hunt 2015 or 2014 you can see the set up from the last two years. I basically took the third goal and adjusted for what we knew

Rhino Keeper
    Last year we collected from chickens and sheep. This year it's pigs. Perhaps cows will be an egg with giving milk.

We also did biscuits and the orange trees and fries last year. We had to give 80 wool and (I stand corrected) 40 oranges.... So we will have to see about those.

Btw, egg 8 was from plane deliveries. Eggs 9 and 10 were fishing and mining

The last goal was to give 12 ore, 35 anchovies and 15 catfish. I expect these numbers to be increased because we have less time this year and it seems tha TeamLava is trying to make it more difficult to complete. I guess I better get another 4 sheep just in case

Fashion Designer
    Oh that's crazy PookieBear50.. I haven't finish the first one yet! But I am still crafting scarves, collecting beacons, and making chocolate as many as possible. And now baking as many as possible breads too. Thank you for updating news for everyone here, but to me, it's getting tough...

Fashion Designer
    Anyway, this time eggs look like the same as dragon story eggs, especially the rainbow one, love all eggs from dragon story, these ones are also beautiful.

Grand Emperor
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone, a Community Manager has brought us good news! Yes we can win the chocolate chick through goal!

There are 2 types of chicks which you can win from this event. One yellow chick and one chocolate chick.

1. The Last Goal of "An Easter Eggsperience" (5 of 5) will reward the Chocolate Chick.

2. The Yellow chick is a rare prize that you can win when you turn in the eggs at the Collections Gallery.

You can win more than 1 chick through the collection but the Nest can only hold up to 3 chicks. If you win more, you will be unable to put them out. Good luck and have fun with your event.

To add: It is SparklyOctopus who brought us the awesome news!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-22-16 at 06:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone, a Community Manager has brought us good news! Yes we can win the chocolate chick through goal!

There are 2 types of chicks which you can win from this event. One yellow chick and one chocolate chick.

1. The Last Goal of "An Easter Eggsperience" (5 of 5) will reward the Chocolate Chick.

2. The Yellow chick is a rare prize that you can win when you turn in the eggs at the Collections Gallery.

You can win more than 1 chick through the collection but the Nest can only hold up to 3 chicks. If you win more, you will be unable to put them out. Good luck and have fun with your event.
    I love you!!! *Hugs!!* Gosh I am having a blast with this, haha. I'll try to contain my enthusiasm, but I REALLY wanted the brown baby. <3

I can't tear myself away when I log on now, cause of the short timer on bread...I might have a problem!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I love you!!! *Hugs!!* Gosh I am having a blast with this, haha. I'll try to contain my enthusiasm, but I REALLY wanted the brown baby. <3

I can't tear myself away when I log on now, cause of the short timer on bread...I might have a problem!
    Last night I had a dream about collecting eggs from my farm...I might have a problem too!
    Last edited by suncatchers; 03-22-16 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post

Great that you are having a ball! It is SparklyOctopus who brought us the awesome news!!

Executive Chef
    Well, then...*HUGS* to Sparkly as well! <3