Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: American Independence Day (4th of July) Update & Goals 6-20-13

I thought we were getting the goal in this update but nothing... somr ppl said after 5 days so how do we know we are getting a download goal?

Executive Chef
    I think we should wait one more day...

Lol yeah im sooo desperate ...

I think we're the only ones waiting for the download goal. ヽ(^。^)ノ

But i have to since i dont spend real money for gems i need every gem i could get for free... lol i have like 160

Executive Chef
    Same here, I don't spend real money in games so...I have 150 now for the first time! :P
    Everyone else will already get bored with the 4th July items and we won't have download it yet...Actually I don't really care, I'm not American anyway, I just want the shorts for my avatar.

Fashion Designer
    I never buy gems either, and I didn't wait for the update. But to be fair, The only update I have seen in this game is Earth Day, and back then I didn't know enough to go looking for them on the market. This time I downloaded the update without thinking about the gems. Ah well. Are we sure they are going to give us the goal? The BS goal was 2 days ago, and they released the same day....
    I mean, is there always a goal for each update for the game itself, as opposed to other games? I always get them for BS, FS, etc, but I haven't been playing long enough to know about self gaming updates.

Lol i know.. in not american , but i will do a 'lil american section for july (*^﹏^*) wow u have a lot of gems too its very hard to gain them thats why i only spend them in things i really really lovee.. anyway ill let u know if i get the goal tomorrow..

Being a droid i really do appreciate TL released a special edition of july 4th n kept the regular update in a more worldwide way. That should be done for every celebration so every player who just wants to stick to regular items doesnt have to bother with items he/she doesnt like. I wont download the 4th july version being perfectly happy with this week s update. Thxs TL but maybe you should have considered doing so with BS as well....

New Resident
    surprisingly i haven't received any of this update in my FS . IT IS MEANT FOR PLAYERS BELOW LEVEL 95?